Cycling through DEATH Valley 420kms!

deathvalleyianhumm
edited February 2012 in Tour & expedition
Hi there!

My name is Ian Humm 22 from Colchester in Essex... I am cycling 420kms through DEATH Valley trying to raise awareness of Dyspraxia and fundraising for DyspraxiaFoundation... I'm a very keen cyclist since I learnt to ride a bike, i have probably far too many silly bike crashes, my concentraction is wary! I read the boards all the time, but never post or anything... I all mostly chat about is bikes! and spent last year £3500 on an Orbea Orca road bike!! So far I’ve worked so hard on organising everything, some days it's felt why am i doing all of this! I've had a few people who gave me there help which I really appreciate.. Today all I feel is very proud of myself, I would never done anything like this ever before, so this was a massive step again today... Here's my radio broadcast!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co4hWahL ... e=youtu.be anyway if you could post this on your facebook status the link or twitter, i would be very appreciative! follow my follow on deathvalleybiker.co.uk or if you wish to donate donatetoian.eu, if you wish to text? text humm89 £1 to 70070.

Kind regards and please follow me on twitter if you have it!!

Ian Humm