Thank Mother-of-F**k It's Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning 'tards!

Today is going to be a stressful day. One of my Macs had it's hard drives wiped yesterday. Someone has clearly done something, but of course "It was like that when I got here" is all I hear :roll: I've been running a Data Recovery software all night, in the hope I can retrieve the files, but I have a feeling I'll make no sense of them, so I could be in a world of shizzle for this.

Roll on 4 O'Clock!

Laters
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    meh, in work for one bloody day after 4 days off. too tired-_-
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Day of meh.

Which as its friday is normally followed by a quick visit to the pub with the family, not this week as the wife has booked her & the kids into some roller disco - thankfully finishes at seven - so hand on heart I will only just be back from work then :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    proper, massive, totally TFIF!

did Cannock chase yesterday, t'was proper BO! but had to go to work afterwards, finished at midnight so not too bad! Feel really old this AM.

on the upside i am packing my bags for two weeks skiing in Tignes with the lucky mrs 13..........GTFI

will give you three rings when i get there

x
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    Morning tards

Annoying day for me today. 8 hours of travelling to go to a meeting i dont even need to go to.

Up at 5am to get the first train to LDN, then onto Thatcham. Cant wait to get across London in rush hour. Its got to be the best thing ever...

Happy days
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    It would appear that today will mostly be filled with projectiling snot at unsuspecting passers by. Off tonight so have medicinal chicken jalfrezi prepared and waiting in the fridge for dinner. If I'm feeling clearheaded enough I will finally service the revs.

Ex is working tonight, so get the place to myself. May attempt to put myself into a wankinducedcoma
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Morning crudders, happy friday! You look great today :D
    usual boring old day, then off to Brum for the Banff Mountain Film Festival, should be good, was great last year.

onwards to porridge and invoicing

Kisses
    FoxC
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

TFIF, looking forward to a beer tonight :D

a day of trying to fix stuff that people have broken. hopefully i can fix it!!!!

went for an awesome night ride last night, aching like fook today

later bumders
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Spooge-slurpers,

Day started to a good ride in, then a fry-up. Coffee and bacony noms - worra way to start the day.

Got some interesting work shizzle to progress, which I can do steadily as no customers are due to bother me. Win.

Today I will escape early and spend the early evening tidying the house before hunting for lecherous pr0n on the interwebs.

If I'm gonna go blind, my last sights may as well be brazen hussies doing unspeakables. :lol:

...sideways.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Last nights gym session was made better by the return of foxc, although i didn't stay long enough to witness the jumping on one leg physio related exercise;) this morning made poo by the wheels stolen off the "safe to leave at the train station " bike from outside my house behind a locked security gate. It's so annoying there like 10 years old, and surrounded by nicer bikes errrrrr. Im pretty sure it's one of the morons at the gym that has pinched them, (not you foxc.) in other news I'm going to work from home today and it's payday so bike shopping online and maybe in Nottingham commences now.
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • foxc_uk
    Last nights gym session was made better by the return of foxc, although i didn't stay long enough to witness the jumping on one leg physio related exercise;)
    Are you stalking me or am I stalking you?!
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    morning poobags

I have decided today is going to be nice.

In Lowestoft at 7.30 to meet a contractor and find out which mong programmed a set of doors and how to reprogramme them so that they work. Had free bacon cooked for me which was nice.
    Decided to visit our other office whilst there, shouldn't have bothered, no other managers and canteen lady told me 'you'll be lucky to see anybody before 9'
    Left and came back to our main office where I enjoyed a further sandwich of bacon and sausage.
    About to make tea.
    No boss.
    Bikes in the car although I think I should have changed the wheels for the Nevs as I think the Race King on the back's going to struggle in the mud.
    Leaving early.
    Aubergine & green bean curry for tea.

Only down side is that I can't get the f**king 'Man or Muppet' song out of my head and I can't find the mind bleach.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    bg13 wrote:
    on the upside i am packing my bags for two weeks skiing in Tignes with the lucky mrs 13..........GTFI

will give you three rings when i get there

x
    Jammy tw@t! Two weeks in one of my favourite resorts, can't wait to get out on the white stuff next month.

Morning Sausage Jockeys,

Another day of child entertainment awaits (sigh), but that's the last of the half term holidays and I have a mate's birthday drinks up in London this evening to look forwards to :-). Later folks...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning Knuckle Draggers

TFIF. This week seems to have gone on forever. Copious amount's of wine will be consumed tonight and tomorrow as it's the ball and chain's 30th so she's having a small gathering at ours.

Bike ride Sunday hangover permitting. Don't know how far yet because my knee has been aching like a good un this week.

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    Last nights gym session was made better by the return of foxc, although i didn't stay long enough to witness the jumping on one leg physio related exercise;)
    I've been going to the gym there a lot longer than you, also If you can't work out who the stalker is then it's probably you! But it's not really stalking (that's my story / forthcoming trial defence) it's just that Nottingham is really small...
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Shite day yesterday, full day of practicals at uni after 2 hours sleep, was fecking knackered, when I was wandering home I came within inches of being hit by a car who wasn't paying much attention to me on a zebra crossing. Got back to the flat to find the internet was playing up, fell asleep by 6, slept through 13 hours. Feel quite hungry now but very awake.

Today I have 2 quick lectures, then a train back up to home. Sorted.

Laterz
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Morning

Friday! Wooo

Watch battle of Seattle last night, not a bad film
    Missk was out with work, came home at 2 wasted, pretty funny!

I have been told that if I lose much more weight I'm going to look like an addict! Wtf! Anyway this means I need to get back on te weights and stack it out, if only I could find;
    A) a good lifting gym
    B) gym partner for motivation!

Morning 'tards!

Today is going to be a stressful day. One of my Macs had it's hard drives wiped yesterday. Someone has clearly done something, but of course "It was like that when I got here" is all I hear :roll: I've been running a Data Recovery software all night, in the hope I can retrieve the files, but I have a feeling I'll make no sense of them, so I could be in a world of shizzle for this.

Roll on 4 O'Clock!

Laters

Probably a bit late but get yourself a cheap hard disk just bigger than your har drive and run time machine every couple of days, it saved my bacon the other week! Good luck recovering though
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Mornin jiz jockeys...

Long awaited carbon frame turned up yesterday and it sure looks purdeeeee...

It feels silly light too, the seat that came with it weighs like 100g - mind you I think it may be like sitting on a razor blade after a while....

Out with for mother in law's birthday tonight... 'birthDAY' is a rather loose term as it tends to be an excuse for numerous tedious 'outings' and 'occasions' typically spanning a period of several weeks...meh
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk wrote:
    I've been going to the gym there a lot longer than you, also If you can't work out who the stalker is then it's probably you! But it's not really stalking (that's my story / forthcoming trial defence) it's just that Nottingham is really small...
    This is all true... especially about Nottingham being small! I need to leave pronto, keep bumping into exes. MrF thinks I've dated just about the entire male population...
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    This is all true... especially about Nottingham being small! I need to leave pronto, keep bumping into exes. MrF thinks I've dated just about the entire male population...
    well long distance (if the 80 miles to York count as long) is rubbish. As for your dating habits, as your stalker/victim dependant upon upcoming police ruling, I best leave that uncommented on. Although I'm sure mrF doesnt mind really, after all practice makes better! I'm off out to find some wheels or a new bike and to go to the gym and maybe I'll buy something nice for my tea.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Got up, just had a coughing fit, now ready for bed again.

Three more days off before I return to work, health providing. The bf is off today and promised to wait on me all day, I have him well trained muhahaaa.
  • Kaise wrote:
    Probably a bit late but get yourself a cheap hard disk just bigger than your har drive and run time machine every couple of days, it saved my bacon the other week! Good luck recovering though

It managed to recover everything on it, problem is though that it's labelled everything "File00001.wav, File00002.wav.....etc" So basically, we're fecked.

Can't really do time machine as the iMacs would have theirs stolen. Could put a couple in the mac pros though, but I like not being responsible for the students work, I can bacsically say that it's their problem ;)

Is it 4 yet?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon scuttlers,

Short day today as it's mrs g's birthday, so early finish for me.

Bad news it's it appears I'm on nights next week which totally could up my plan of geing back to wolves friday to sort house for lodger, I suspect I'll be write busy now sat and sun next week.

Beer tonight should make the situation appear a lot rosier
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Gazlar wrote:
    Beer tonight should make the situation appear a lot rosier

I've found that beer never has the desired effect and usually ends up with the target lady throwing up or falling over, why not stick to the tried and tested chloroform?
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Friday? So it is. Spent last night trying to sleep on two chairs pushed together in a small hospital room with mini boo. Had better sleep in an airport departure lounge. So much for the nice hotel I had booked.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • I knew it had been a long week when I poured boiling water over my cheerios this morning, instead of in the mug, which I hadn't even taken out the cupboard.
    Just visited the traps for the first time today, and I've discovered that I put my cacks on inside out AND back to front - I normally reserve that activity for camping holidays

I need to go to bed....
    ..............................................................................................

"There is no such thing as an underestimate of average intelligence"
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Damn I hate incompetent dentists. 48hrs freedom from them, thank feck!

Much bike riding and pintage to be had!
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    foxc_uk wrote:
    well long distance (if the 80 miles to York count as long) is rubbish. As for your dating habits, as your stalker/victim dependant upon upcoming police ruling, I best leave that uncommented on. Although I'm sure mrF doesnt mind really, after all practice makes better! I'm off out to find some wheels or a new bike and to go to the gym and maybe I'll buy something nice for my tea.

Nottingham isn't that small, I rarely bump into my exes. That's nothing to do with the wood chipper and heavy duty plastic sheets I bought the other week either! At least it's not like Mansfield. I'm sure you'd bump into an ex quite often, it must happen at every family reunion.

Evening spunk bubbles, I have tomorrow off and I intend to ride my mountain bike. As for tonight, it shall be a lazy one with pie and chips followed by the walking dead later on.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    the white stuff

ggooooood mornin'

hello gypos.

had a lovely 2 day week, just smashed the living daylights out of a bit of takeaway food and am going to spend some time with the current wife before a lovely weekend to myself this weekend.