Kona Explosif + Marin Attack Trail

Robin1966
Robin1966 Posts: 2
edited February 2012 in MTB stolen
Hi All,

A friendly request if I may.

My shed (in Greenfield, Saddleworth) was broken into on Saturday (11th Feb) night from which were stolen two mountain bikes:

Kona Explosif (1998). Black with red and white decals. It has Mazzochi suspension forks and Titec branded handlebars, stem and seatpost and Avid branded brakes. It also had a pannier rack on the back. Theres a very slight dent on the cross bar (top tube).

Marin Attack Trail (2001): Grey with front and rear suspension. It had Gold Rockshox Psylo Front Forks ('unfortunately' for the thieves the forks are broken which I found to my cost going downhill two weeks ago) and Rockshox Rear Suspension. It has Hope disc brakes, raceface cranks and an XTR rear deraillieur. It has a bit of wear where the paint has worn away on the rear end of the frame (swing arm)

I know I've more chance of seeing England win the six nations this year but if you hear or know anyone offering bikes that match either of the above (but especially the Kona as I'd planned to use it to ferry my daughter around on when she's a big bigger) please let me or the police know

Many Thanks

Robin