PSA: good news for Kindle owners who like cycle touring

goosey
goosey Posts: 103
edited February 2012 in Tour & expedition
I feel it is my duty to alert you that the sequel to Kök & Tvätt - Through Scandinavia on a Tandem...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/K%C3%B6k-Tv%C3%A4tt-Through-Scandinavia-Tandem/dp/B0046H9ZA4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1294299673&sr=1-1
...is now available at Amazon. It's called No Room at the Moustache and Mullet.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moustache-Mullet-Eurotandem-Tales-ebook/dp/B0076WP7M6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328787231&sr=8-1
That is all.

Comments

• andymiller
    andymiller Posts: 2,856
    Sorry to sound grumpy and all that, and I hope the book does well, but I feel it is equally my duty to say that teaser titles for threads are discourteous (and a bit dishonest): if you're going to promote your book couldn't you have put a more informative title on the thread? Ie 'Kok and Tvat book now available on Kindle'? That way you don't waste people's time, not to mention alienating people who might otherwise possibly have been interested.
  • Hoopdriver
    Hoopdriver Posts: 2,023
    You feel it is your duty...?
  • goosey
    You feel it is your duty...?
    Every good citizen should have a sense of duty (and a sense of humour, eh Andy? )
    btw, sorry if I wasted anyone's time. I kind of thought that was the point of cycling forums!
  • boblo
    boblo Posts: 360
    Ignore the miserable sods, I'm reading.....

We did a Nordkapp to Gavdos by tandem a couple of years ago so it's a bit like riding down memory lane for me :)
  • goosey
    Nordkapp to Gavdos
    Yeow! Through the old Eastern European states? We did give that some thought but fancied Italy.
    Did you follow much of our Scandinavian route?
  • boblo
    boblo Posts: 360
    We went through quite a bit of the former Eastern Block but drew the line at Bosnia/Serbia/Kosovo etc. Yep similar routes for the Norway bit. We then headed due south and had 3 weeks of straight road and trees in Finland... Bit dull and mozzies the size of sparrows :)