Wednesday Morning Mayhem...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Yo beeatches!

I've woken to a text saying that one of my lesser minions can't make it in this morning as he's caught a bug. And that also, I should find cover for his other shifts too :mad: Considering the greater minion is on holiday, this leaves me in a fecking-busy-morning situation.

Meh
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    kickingmule - ring back with get in or get looking for a job :)

today is meh, can't shake this bad chest & getting on my nerves now - time for the second lot of antibiotics
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning,

Off to the Museum of London in a bit with some noisy ten year olds in tow. Meh.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    so two days of house cleaning, estate agent pictures taken, for sale board put up outside and the country is on the verge of financial melt down! any of you clowns want to buy a really clean house? there are no dead hookers buried under the patio........honestly!l

off to cannock tomorrow for a go on a monkey and a dog, hope they don't put up too much of a fight!

laters vermin. x
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tofu21
    tofu21 Posts: 359
    bg13 wrote:
    off to cannock tomorrow for a go on a monkey and a dog, hope they don't put up too much of a fight!

I hope there are no children about. I could mentally effect them for the rest of their lives.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning tards,
    Good night last night but feeling this morning, and dare i say it i smell like a alchoholic trash can.

Today it is payday, its been a bloody long time since the last one. today i need to order a few things and organise wifey's birthday present whilst doing an extortionate amount of driving.

Onwards to brekki to water down the ammount of coffee!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    felt like utter crud after work yesterday so didn't go to the gym. Felt great when I woke up but appear to be allergic to work, as soon as I got here I started snivelling and sneezing. Hoping to make it to the gym tonight.

Randomly got a text v early from my half brother this morning... upshot of the conversation was that apparently he's pissed off about our grandad's will. Complicated family, and it appears grandad didn't leave anything to my stepmum. But possibly may have left something to *my* Mum. Nothing's ever simple is it.

Full on post trip meh is kicking in, really want to get out to Cannock on Saturday but MrF doesn't want to whine whine whine grumble grumble grumble.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning mirkins....

Really getting pissed off with this bad back mallarcky, can't ride my bike as it agrivates it, off to the bone stretcher again tomorrow, i'm hoping to get it sorted out before the 4hr at Thetford...

Made a comedy card for valentines day for mrs P yesterday, huge brownie points.... just wondering what to spend them on now :D
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs
    Day off today, but so far it's a day of fail.
    Eldest decided to walk the terrierist with me this morning but then moaned the whole way round that it was cold. Mrs spong has got the decorators in so everything I do or say is wrong. Work seem to have forgotten that I'm not in, one cretin has phoned 6 times so far but unless the idiot leaves a message I'm not calling back. Would have been going to see the muppets but because of mrs spongs mental ability being zero we're not as she can't understand travel and start times without going into full self pity mode.
    Meh.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Mornin all

Last nights club ride was fast, and I seem to use all of my energy in a matter of minutes leaving me to lag behind on the climbs! Aching today but on the plus side I have now lost 1st 7lbs since the start of January, a few more weeks and it's time to hit the strength training!

Anyway better do some work

Laters
  • Yawning Maggots,

Another day at home, nothing too exciting on the cards.. however my Ford Failus is still at the dealership in Derby where it was towed on Sunday afternoon after the dashboard lit up like Brighton and it then died on the side of the A515
    Let's see if it's ready today..
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    yesterday almost failed miserably, bought the netbook over a friends to watch a film, to which she was somewhat excited at the selection of goodies but for some insane reason the sound via hdmi didn't want to work on her tv :x but luckily bought a dvd with me as well.

Today no such failures as I'm doing fuck all.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • matthew h wrote:
    kickingmule - ring back with get in or get looking for a job :)
    No need, another lesser spotted minion came in, and is now doing the sick mans shift. Awesomes.

Feckin busy day though. Glad I got the help!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Alright scuttlers

11 and half hour day today doing night driving, same tomorrow as well, at least it means I'm our the way when Mrs G's annoying mate is over tomorrow.

Now, time for eggs
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders

Toughest hockey game of the season so far, against the team at the top of the league, managed to get an early lead, ended up getting 3-1 up in the first half, then spent the rest of the match just clinging on to 3-2 until the end. I'm now very very bruised, it's suprising what damage a ball can do through a keeper kit.

Anyways off out to celebrate, pizzas in the student bar then silent disco later. Should be fun.

Laterz
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning
    felt like utter crud after work yesterday so didn't go to the gym. Felt great when I woke up but appear to be allergic to work, as soon as I got here I started snivelling and sneezing. Hoping to make it to the gym tonight.

Randomly got a text v early from my half brother this morning... upshot of the conversation was that apparently he's pissed off about our grandad's will. Complicated family, and it appears grandad didn't leave anything to my stepmum. But possibly may have left something to *my* Mum. Nothing's ever simple is it.

Full on post trip meh is kicking in, really want to get out to Cannock on Saturday but MrF doesn't want to whine whine whine grumble grumble grumble.

Kisses
    FoxC

I'll pick you up on the way past cause I fancy a trip there this weekend if you want to go.

Anyway been mostly been doing a Go - Ape type thingy Underground today and tomorrow am cycling up Snowdon then probably going to descend the steep side to pen y pas (sp ) should be fun
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Richie63 wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

Kisses
    FoxC

I'll pick you up on the way past cause I fancy a trip there this weekend if you want to go.

If you do go give us a message on here, I'm home from uni and planning on going up at some point, need to give the helmet cam a run too.
  • foxc_uk
    One of my mates is going, but I'm not, can't really ask MrF to come all the way down here, just for me to fark off all day with my mates. Probably going next Saturday instead though :D
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    One of my mates is going, but I'm not, can't really ask MrF to come all the way down here, just for me to fark off all day with my mates. Probably going next Saturday instead though :D

Indeed i think this is mistake/right action (delete as appropriate) i took with my ex. I went riding when i could :p could be the reason i'm single again now maybe :p
  • foxc_uk
    Especially as I have the weekend to myself next week! Although if he thinks I'm going to be happy to sit around doing nothing every weekend.... well.. ditch...head backwards!
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    I thought this last one was an active type but sounds like you've found a couch potato
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • yarp, most people have no real interests out side there work/tv/drinking which can be most frustrating :) That's why i have surrendered lol
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    yarp, most people have no real interests out side there work/tv/drinking which can be most frustrating :) That's why i have surrendered lol

I hate people like that, not like us active types who spend all day talking about how they'd like to mountain bike if they had the time our could be bothered.

Much like my stalking of a certain female poster, I'm sure it would be great fun and very rewarding am experience, if it didn't involve effort.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    Richie63 wrote:
    I thought this last one was an active type but sounds like you've found a couch potato
    To be fair we biked the three weekends into the run up to going to Bansko, then snowboarded for 6 days....and now he's got sinusitis... but I think I've got the 'spring is coming, let's get out and do EVERYTHING!' bug.. plus we're off to Morzine in a couple of weeks for more snow related adventures.
    For now it's about compromise because we live so far apart. But if if means missing biking too much I'll have to kick him into touch!
  • Whoopidy doo!

Interview tomorrow working with a previous director I had worked with before.
    Nice start to the afternoon getting a call and asking me to see them ASAP :¬)