DF33 Posts: 732
edited February 2012 in The bottom bracket
That has to be the quote of the series!
Peter

Comments

• Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Contender for most random post of the year?? :D
  • I'm glad I wasn't eating at the time as i couldn't help but laugh.

I've never had Jesus in my mouth but maybe I've been going to the wrong type of church!!
  • kentphil
    kentphil Posts: 479
    Don't you watch Gypsy Weddings (channel 4)?
    1998 Kona Cindercone in singlespeed commute spec
    2013 Cannondale Caadx 1x10
    2004 Giant TCR
  • pilot_pete
    pilot_pete Posts: 2,120
    You just can't believe that the Catholic Church condones such outrageous behaviour and materialism at one of their most important ceremonies....!! :roll:

PP
  • DF33 wrote:
    oive got Jesus in me mouth
    Isn't that what Mary Magdalene used to mumble from under the supper table?
    - Slave to the cadence -
  • Blancmange wrote:
    DF33 wrote:
    oive got Jesus in me mouth
    Isn't that what Mary Magdalene used to mumble from under the supper table?

:lol:
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,490
    Pilot Pete wrote:
    You just can't believe that the Catholic Church condones such outrageous behaviour and materialism at one of their most important ceremonies....!! :roll:

PP

They wouldn't be allowed through the door dressed like that by my local parish priest.
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Pilot Pete wrote:

PP

this is the richest Church in the world with more gold than the Bank of England, a private army and no idea that birth control might be a good thing to keep its followers out of poverty... just and observation, like.

the C4 show last night was quite revealing in what it didn't reveal, like the faces of any male members of the families, to man they were all pixalated, why might that be?