Ohhhh geeks

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited February 2012 in The hub
Kylo.tv

http://shar.es/fFGcW

Looks interesting
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• jairaj
    jairaj Posts: 3,009
    hmm so its a web browser designed for computers connected to HD TVs. You tried it out yet?

I'm hoping to get my media computer up and running soon, this could be good.
  • nicklouse
    nope as the big TV is still in the box after the move.

But...
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • craker
    craker Posts: 1,739
    Was sceptical at first... Why not just use Firefox and + / - to zoom? However the price is right :-) Got to be worth a punt.
  • nicklouse
    craker wrote:
    Was sceptical at first... Why not just use Firefox and + / - to zoom? However the price is right :-) Got to be worth a punt.
    seen developed it? :)
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    Just giving it a try now and... erm... Doesn't appear to have improve my browsing experience at all... It has placed a big black bar around the browsing page and zooming in keeps the page within this new boundary. At least when I zoom in with Chrome everything fills the screen so I can increase the text size with ctrl+ yet still be able to see more than I can in Kylo. It might be useful if you only use a remote control but I rarely use mine, I stick to the keyboard and mouse.
    Don't think it's for me.