Fuerte Bici FB1

matty boy 80
matty boy 80 Posts: 74
edited March 2012 in Your road bikes
This is my First Full Bike Build. After spotting it on the Net i just had to have the frame.
Its got a ful Ultegra group Set and 3.0sl Soul Bike wheels with Red Soul Prodigy Hubs and spokes.
DSC00262.jpg
DSC00263.jpg
DSC00265.jpg
DSC00268.jpg
DSC00269.jpg
DSC00332.jpg
DSC00334.jpg
DSC00335.jpg
DSC00336.jpg

Both Fuerte Bici and Soul bikes were a joy to deal with.

Matt

Comments

• That looks awesome!
    Some fantastic coordination matt.

Whats the ride like?
  • Great looking bike! Is the ribble winter bike now?
    It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them.

--Ernest Hemingway
  • Those wheels are the absolute billy bo11ocks. I hope they do them in alternative colours.... :lol:
    Trek 1.1c (2012) - For commuting
    Trek Madone 5.5c (2010) - For pleasure http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o62 ... G_0413.jpg
  • Thanks Badgerboy , the Bike weighs a tad over 7kg and rides effortlesly

Thanks AddictedtoCarbon the Ribble is now a good weather winter bike as i also have a
    bad weather winter bike .

Matt
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    That's the nicest bike I've never heard of before! Do like the wheels - look like Fulcrum Racing Zeros.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • gavbarron
    gavbarron Posts: 824
    That looks awesome!
    Whats the ride like?

I've got the same frame set and find it great for accelerations and turns into corners lovely, good choice.
    They do good wheels too, I'm using the 50mm clinchers
  • That is one of the nicest bikes I've seen on here - love it!

I've been thinking about some Soul wheels myself, did you have to pay import tax?
  • gavbarron
    gavbarron Posts: 824
    miss-post
  • Danny87
    Danny87 Posts: 121
    I have read elsewhere that Soul have now got a UK rep/agent/seller, if you google soul wheels uk should bring up some results. The problem is the prices are quite a bit higher than buying direct balanced out by the fact that they come with extended warranty and you get to deal with someone in the UK. For what it's worth I dont think the majority of people who purchase small orders from the far east get hit with tax duty etc. The bike above is lovely I have the same frameset just bought it direct from China unpainted.