Welsh Uni Shows Students How To Sit On Loo Properly

Blancmange
Blancmange Posts: 103
edited February 2012 in The bottom bracket
Talk about falling educational standards! ;)
_58435909_toilet3042wn.jpg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... s-16983788
- Slave to the cadence -

Comments

• cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Tidy.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    That's Swansea Uni, our second best Uni. That's advanced. At Glamorgan Uni they crap into their hand and throw it at a mating rival
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,088
    Impressed
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    Surely They're taking the p1ss?

*gets coat*
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    To be fair, the sign is not for the locals.

"In some countries in South East Asia where people squat to use the toilet there are posters informing Westerners how to use them.

In parts of the Middle East where plumbing systems cannot cope there are posters informing people not to put toilet roll down the toilet but in bins.

A university spokeswoman said: "Swansea University is a multi-cultural campus community and the informational posters were produced, for use in both male and female facilities, to help address cultural differences that were unfortunately causing damage and hygiene issues."

If you want a multi-cultural Country then there may be a few issues as above.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    I went to Cardiff and I have to say the state of the Toilets by the end of a Union Night was atrocious, I can only compare between the 2 Unis I went to but they remain the worst Toilets I ve ever seen, Libya, Algeria, Nepal included!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • hehe first thing that come to mind was Frank Hovis
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • hehe first thing that come to mind was Frank Hovis

Good old Frank Hovis, an Absolute national treasure. :)

I remember he once wet the bed, causing the ceiling to come down in the room below. :lol:
    - Slave to the cadence -
  • Frank Hovis, never heard of the bloke before, but my type of humour!
    Some students do need teaching and also teaching how to use a bog. I once had an evening class at The Clarendon College in Nottingham.
    Went to the crapper & someone had laid a turd, on the floor, next to the pan.
    Both me & a classmate saw this thing & decided whatever had laid it, wasn't human.
    It'd certainly cause eyes to water! :shock:
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    Funniest is when you find a turd in the urinal! Shows a certain creativity (not to mention desperation) to pull that one off. Reminds me of the infamous note that Durham University had to send around (http://cambridgetab.co.uk/news/24durham ... in-showers).

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!