All my PM's stuck in OUTBOX ?

suddons
suddons Posts: 67
Hello Guys,

Any idea why all my PM will not send ?

Just sit in my OUTBOX ?

Trying to contact a seller with my postal address & can't get hold of him any other way.

Many Thanks in Advance

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    yes that is what they do. try reading the info in the FAQ above.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Excuse the arrogance of nicklouse,he is known for not being the most helpful nor friendliest chap. In phpbb (this forum software) pm's you send remain in your outbox until a login by the recipient is detected.

It could in theory stay there for years if the receiver doesn't log in. They should get an email to inform them iirc.
  • Excuse the arrogance of nicklouse,he is known for not being the most helpful nor friendliest chap. In phpbb (this forum software) pm's you send remain in your outbox until a login by the recipient is detected.

It could in theory stay there for years if the receiver doesn't log in. They should get an email to inform them iirc.

No worries – He’s right didn't spend much time searching for the answer before I started a new thread asking a question that has no doubt been ask millions of times - hence why it is in FAQ.

apologies

JS