Deda or 3T

2»

Comments

• il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    spasypaddy wrote:
    from the moon, i can just about make out those pictures.

Good choice though (still would have gone carbon though...)

The cost really puts me off carbon. Would rather put that money towards some handbuilt's next year. Would like a full carbon clincher on Chris King R45 ceramics...
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    spasypaddy wrote:
    from the moon, i can just about make out those pictures.

Good choice though (still would have gone carbon though...)

The cost really puts me off carbon. Would rather put that money towards some handbuilt's next year. Would like a full carbon clincher on Chris King R45 ceramics...
    thats fair enough, i guess i was lucky in that my bike came with a propriatory stem so i just needed a set of bars, that and buying it at trade price...
  • Long shot, I know, but I'm looking to swap my essentially brand new 44cm 3T Ergonova bars for a pair of 42cms and the 110mm 3T ARX Pro stem for a 100mm (both are alloy).

It was perhaps a bit silly of me to buy the above without being able to test them out on the new frame, and I feel a little overstretched as a result. Anyone got what I want and want what I got then give me a shout and we can work something out. Failing that, they will both be up for sale soon. Other than my silliness in buying the wrong sizes, they both look and feel great.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    itboffin wrote:
    symo wrote:
    PRO for variation. They make great Alu stuff, and the Carbon stuff is uber cool.

Nope. PRO are Shimano. No Shimano'll go near this bike.

+1 Campangnolo would turn in his grave

:oops: I have Pro PLT alloy bars on my Campag'd Look 585! To be fair, I was a bit peeved when I realised that Pro was Shimano as I think the bike is reasonably non Far Eastern otherwise but those where all Epic had at the time that were sufficiently short reach for me. I'll replace them with something more European one day but the problem is that there is no practical reason to - and probably there won't be for another few decades.......
    Faster than a tent.......