orange video

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Literaly!
    http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/news/view/ ... what_it_is

Now I see why Supersonic likes to whinge about Orange frames being heavy, how much more than a hydroformed from butted tube must that folded and welded down tube be! Still better impact capacity!

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Ghostt
    Ghostt Posts: 192
    Love it! Several things I liked about this film: 1. Guy Martin is like wolverine on speed. 2. Aligning the swingarm involves a very big hammer 3. Guy Martin's rant about wide bars. And to think all the t*ssers on fives who haven't got a clue!
    Oh, and my favourite quote from Guy was probably 'well, if you haven't got thirty speed, you might as well go home'
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go - T.S. Eliot
  • He is just the best guy!

The wide bar rant was definitely my favourite part, no need for some of the stupid lengths.
  • LOL at around 8:15. "You struggled getting your rod in, you know what I mean?" Man took the piss hard haha. That dudes voice was seriously annoying though, he was high on something.

Good film though!
  • People up north are usually like this :3.
  • Dirtydog11
    Dirtydog11 Posts: 1,621
    Great video, but no comments from the haters? :?
  • Made me laugh when they were doing the paint..

'thats going to be a heavy one'.... yeah, no sh!t :lol:
  • 1mancity2
    1mancity2 Posts: 2,355
    Got to be creditied for keeping it hand built, but some of the machinery is very old skool, Guy martin is mental, just cause your breathing dosn't mean your alive........
    Finished, Check out my custom Giant Reign 2010
    Dirt Jumper Dmr Sidekick2