How Social Media Works

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited February 2012 in The bottom bracket
socialmedia.jpg
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Cake Stop bike forum - Here's a donut (sic) being eaten by a bird with nice knockers wearing a short skirt and lycra knickers.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Aggieboy wrote:
    Cake Stop bike forum - Here's a donut (sic) being eaten by a bird with nice knockers wearing a short skirt and lycra knickers.

Now if you can find a picture to match that description I will be impressed.
  • Nutrigrain+1.jpg Couldn't find the lycra....
    Neil
    Help I'm Being Oppressed
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Speller78 wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

Now if you can find a picture to match that description I will be impressed.

0702st_10_z2006_dodge_ram_srt10models_eating_donuts.jpg
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • socialmedia.jpg

An obvious omission seems to be I Can Has Cheezburger?, which would presumably feature an appealing-looking cat with the caption "I'm in ur bakery....eatin ur donuts" or similar. ;)

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • Aggieboy wrote:

or: "I seem to have run out of doughnuts to eat. I blame Wiggle." ;)

David
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    ...which would presumably feature an appealing-looking cat...

:shock:

Would you like us to start a new 'Cats in Short Skirts' thread for you, David? :roll:
  • nweststeyn wrote:
    ...which would presumably feature an appealing-looking cat...

:shock:

Would you like us to start a new 'Cats in Short Skirts' thread for you, David? :roll:

I was more thinking of 'appealing' as in 'going for the sympathy vote', although glaring and/or scowling expressions would work equally well. Basically anything likely to elicit food from a susceptible cat owner.....

David