Rightwingers you are.....

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited February 2012 in The bottom bracket
Tick, thats what you are tick as anytin'. But we knew that anyway.

venceremos :D
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Load of Tosh,

I play Right full back and have the ability to be both offensive and defensive in my play, actually I m a bit of a utility man and more often than not play at centre back,

I m far more intelligent and erudite than our left winger or left full back, they're just planks who let anyone by them.
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    I was always a second row man.got and gave it :twisted:
    Also a former shrove tide player and yes i even got hold of the ball once. :shock: ......not for long mind as about 100 + wanted it :shock:
    bagpuss
  • I was a goalkeeper so invariably I was often called upon to get us out of a mess caused by those on the right and the left. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • mattshrops
    mattshrops Posts: 1,134
    WOW Daily mail calls its own readers thick-BUT have they the intelligence to realise :lol::lol:
    Death or Glory- Just another Story
  • I was a goalkeeper so invariably I was often called upon to get us out of a mess caused by those on the right and the left. :lol:

As a centre back I'm sure my goalkeeper would testify that those of us in the middle can be just as incompetent.
  • I was goalie too, but only because that was the place where I'd probably do the least damage!
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.