Lying politicians

essjaydee
essjaydee Posts: 917
edited February 2012 in The bottom bracket
Always grips my sh*t when these lying arseholes get caught out :twisted:

Chris Huhne = the above :twisted:

If these tw*ts are prepared to lie to their wives, then I'm sure they wouldn't give a thought about lying to the rest of us, yet they are in positions making decisions that directly affect all of us............really winds me up :twisted:

Comments

• bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Agreed, did you see the report yesterday about the lib mp for Colchester who told a constituent to get a life and stop wasting my time by asking why I supported buying a yacht for the Windsor family. Absolute disgrace once theyve got your vote they treat the position of elected mp's as a licence to lie,cheat, feather their own next... Yours faithfully annoyed of north yorkshire
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • It's all a little sideshow, any important decisions are made in Brussels & then our puppet government (Doesn't matter which lot are "in power") have to enact it.
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • Just because he's been charged doesn't say he's guilty. This still might be a case of the spiteful, vengeful ex-spouse. I bet she didn't see herself being landed with a charge of perverting the course of justice when she decided to speak out.
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    It's all a little sideshow, any important decisions are made in Brussels & then our puppet government (Doesn't matter which lot are "in power") have to enact it.

True.

But power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    That lot are a whole multiple worse. Have the accounts ever been signed off? :evil:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • kev77
    kev77 Posts: 433
    I get really annoyed with these men

You see them on the news in parliament either:

A. Sleeping
    B. Playing with there phones
    C. Just basically taking the pee out of each other laughing and jeering

How can they be taken seriously? They are in my eye's stealing a living and could not care less about the general public. They seem to be more interested about getting one over each other than running the country.

They had a debate in the week about a real ale being served in the ' strangers bar ' within the H.O.C that was called ' top totty ' a women m.p was disgusted about the name of it and demanded it to be removed from the bar.

Now is it just me or are there more important thing to worry about than dozens of m.p's discussing whether or not to remove an ale?

They are on no doubt mega salary's compared to us, topped up with there so called expenses!

I hate them with a passion!

Anyway top sporting weekend today ( saturday ) and also tomorow with the T.O.Q starting!

Thats me with politics for today ;-)

ha ha
  • If Huhne is convicted, a lot of his colleagues are going to end up with egg on their face. They have described him as a excellent politician, an honourable man etc etc.
    Perhaps that is the standard they set for themselves, lying and cheating is the criterea!

Just thought Ms Pryce is in trouble whatever way the verdict goes, if he is convicted, she goes down as well I guess. If he is innocent, then hasn't she been wasting police time?
  • Oh no................. You have started me off.
    Why are there twenty-six bishops in the Lords. These men believe all sorts of strange things, lean toward sexism and homophobia.

Nearly forgot they can only move diagonally.
  • If Huhne is convicted, a lot of his colleagues are going to end up with egg on their face. They have described him as a excellent politician, an honourable man etc etc.
    Perhaps that is the standard they set for themselves, lying and cheating is the criterea!

Just thought Ms Pryce is in trouble whatever way the verdict goes, if he is convicted, she goes down as well I guess. If he is innocent, then hasn't she been wasting police time?

Politicians are very good at distancing themselves from disgraced colleagues, who up until that point had been honourable, pillars of the community and all that bollox.

If he's found guilty they'll be backpedaling on a fixed wheel as fast as you like.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • To be honest did you see the woman he left his wife for; poor guys suffered enough, :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • To be honest did you see the woman he left his wife for; poor guys suffered enough, :D

I always thought they (politicians) either left their wife for a younger, prettier woman. Or a man once they are found looking for badgers at 2am in some park..

As for the original post 'lying politicians' - are there any other kind??
  • Mitt Romney broke the tradition this week.

"I don't care about the very rich, I don't care about the very poor".

Having said that, I'm not so sure he doesn't care about the very rich.
    Tail end Charlie

• Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    I am constantly surprised that people get upset by lying politicians - how else did they get elected in the first place ?
  • I am constantly surprised that people get upset by lying politicians - how else did they get elected in the first place ?

+1
    Tail end Charlie

• cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    These quotes sum up what I think of politicians,

Charles De Gaulle: "Since a politician never believes what he says, he is quite surprised to be taken at his word."

Davy Crockett: "There ain't no ticks like poly-ticks. Bloodsuckers all."

Groucho Marx: "Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others."

Jonah Goldberg: "Someone once noted that a 'gaffe' in Washington is when a politician accidentally tells the truth."