Winter Saturday...

The Northern Monkey
The Northern Monkey Posts: 19,174
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Well its 6:30am.. and I'm just heading out for a spot of DH before the snow comes...

L8rs!

Comments

• -3deg C in Essex - not too bad - Dawn light and no wind so I'm of out too.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    - something cold in shropshire, enough to freeze a load of tubs of ice - ready to fill a beer bucket later :)

Today is do some jobs ready for a load of mates later, hence ice cold beer bucket prep
  • Morning.... Just got in to work and it's a tad chilly. been up all night after picking my girlfriend up from her boozy night in town at 2am followed by her being sick off the side of the bed for 2 hours. Fun fun fun... work is gonna be tough today :evil:
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • ol\'gregg wrote:
    Morning.... Just got in to work and it's a tad chilly. been up all night after picking my girlfriend up from her boozy night in town at 2am followed by her being sick off the side of the bed for 2 hours. Fun fun fun... work is gonna be tough today :evil:

Wait till she passes out and kick her back door in!

Morning Homos!

Today will be spent doing buggerall. After spending 3 weeks in bed, a week of work has left me pretty much dead.
  • Will hopefully be racing the first round of Gorrick Spring Series tomorrow if they don't cancel it due to a spot of snow, so an easy hours spin on the road bike will be in order! But for now it's a visit bacon and coffee time.
    Custom spec Scott Scale
    Custom spec Salsa Fargo
    Custom spec Scott CR1
    Scott Speedster S1
  • wicked wind - only managed 80k, although some of it was above 44 kph.. I hope it dies down a bit tomorrow
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,713
    Well its 6:30am.. and I'm just heading out for a spot of DH before the snow comes...

L8rs!
    Don't forget the video NM, especially if you have a good 'off' :-)

Morning Tagnuts,

Even cold in London suburbia - the water bottle and banan skin I left in the car last night were both solid this morning. Bit of a Dad's Taxi day today but will get plenty of good hot coffee down my neck later this morning while junior is at her dance lessons. Then will probably watch the footy tonight and see how much snow falls on us this evening.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    Snow tyre manufacture for me today... 50 ice-studs + 1 old Swampthing = Awesome Snow/Ice tyre.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • Yooooo!

No bike with me this weekend, so no riding for me today. However, I did bring my running kit...... doubt I'll use it though. Drinking tea is more appealing today.

I've agreed to build up a bike for a friend that's entered a charity bike ride (Manchester to Blackpool). Never built a bike for a girl before, not sure if anything's different?

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Never built a bike for a girl before, not sure if anything's different?

Dildo in place of the saddle (I'll leave someone else to post "that pic")

Mind you, that's not actually different for you is it ;)
  • Never built a bike for a girl before, not sure if anything's different?

Dildo in place of the saddle (I'll leave someone else to post "that pic")

Mind you, that's not actually different for you is it ;)
    :lol: I shall make that suggestion to her, see how she reacts :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Snowing here this morning and has been since about 10AM

Called to Tesco about 10:30 and it was absolute chaos - people were fighting over loaves of bread.
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Morning all,

2 hours of sleep, been on the move all day, my contacts are super dry and i'm not home yet, and I'm hungry as fark.

Gay.
  • -3deg C in Essex - not too bad - Dawn light and no wind so I'm of out too.

Be happy, we have been sitting on -15c average the past few days with lots of wind, making it -20 to -21 degrees with windchill factored in.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Wheres the lovely dry cold weather gone?

Stupid Wales. All it does is bloody rain.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders

Day of win. Woke up in a stupidly comfy bed, got fed, went back home, did some work at uni, back home watching the Rugby.

Also discovered I can afford a helmet cam, I'm reckoning a contour.

Laters
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Evening bumders

Day of win. Woke up in a stupidly comfy bed, got fed, went back home, did some work at uni, back home watching the Rugby.

Also discovered I can afford a helmet cam, I'm reckoning a contour.

Laters

GoPro Hero2 FTW!!

Evening gimps, spent this afternoon sorting out the final stages our wedding invites and no watching Trading Places, boom

Tomorrow will be out on the bike, it's drizzling here so no fun in the snow which is a shame!