North wales XC, complete with crashes

ilovedirt
ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
edited February 2012 in Your pics and vids
Bit of footage from my local trails earlier today, complete with crashes :)

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/240523/
Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5

Comments

• some good riding there, would love to have stuff like that around me, very lucky.

but i have to say, on that second clip, as you were heading towards that patch of ice i knew exactly what was going to happen. but as long as you aint hurt its fine.
    2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
    Clank wrote:
    M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.
  • ilovedirt
    Haha yeah to be fair, I knew it was probably going to happen as well, but I thought I'd chance it! But yeah I was alright thanks, it was the first crash that hurt! Pretty fun riding with the ground frozen, makes a nice change, though it can be a little unpredictable!

I'm currently at university in Bangor, having moved from the midlands (nottingham), and I tell you what, I'm never living in the midlands again! It's amazing having such good trails so close to hand (though it is about a 40 minute or so ride out until you hit anything good)
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • ilovedirt wrote:
    Haha yeah to be fair, I knew it was probably going to happen as well, but I thought I'd chance it! But yeah I was alright thanks, it was the first crash that hurt! Pretty fun riding with the ground frozen, makes a nice change, though it can be a little unpredictable!

I'm currently at university in Bangor, having moved from the midlands (nottingham), and I tell you what, I'm never living in the midlands again! It's amazing having such good trails so close to hand (though it is about a 40 minute or so ride out until you hit anything good)

well im on my way out in abit to try cannock chase when its frozen, so hopefully not too much mud this week.

i like the fact you said a 40 minute RIDE to good trails, ive got a 40 minute DRIVE to anything worth riding.

damn you man!!! :)
    2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
    Clank wrote:
    M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.
  • ilovedirt
    Haha fair play, I do know how good I have it up here :)
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5