I really luurve

2»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,773
    ddraver wrote:
    Pint of Doombar or Tribute from a barman that knows what he's doing....
    Good barmen are a much underrated thing. A good cellarman even more so.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    P
    SimonAH wrote:
    Jeebus N. Hersheys chocolate? spawn of Satan!

Swiss, Belgian, even Cadbury's but Hershey's?

(admits to going on H factory tour as was there with a small child at the time. Chocolate sucks bogies though)

+1, Hershey's tastes a lot like vomit.

-1, Other chocolate is ace.

Aarghhh, meant to type HERSHEY'S chocolate sucks bogies! :oops:
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • dunnnooo
    dunnnooo Posts: 900
    Cheese toasties on a cold day. Especially with cod roe in them, for some reason.
    I'd give my right hand to be ambi-dextrous
  • Twostage
    Twostage Posts: 987
    gtvlusso wrote:
    I really luurve;

My 'I really hate' thread.....

too obvious huh?!

I really luurve; my new Cornford Hurricane guitar amp.
    Nice. All my gear is digital.
  • Twostage
    Twostage Posts: 987
    I think our rescue battery chickens are brilliant. Not sure about next door's cockerel that has moved in with them though (they have lots so it's not missed). Eight chickens, five eggs a day.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    NGale wrote:
    I get to play with planes :P

Real ones or paper ones when you're bored in the office ? :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    redvee wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    I get to play with planes :P

Real ones or paper ones when you're bored in the office ? :lol:

Be afraid....real ones! I will be doing the document work to make sure maintenance and servicing are done on aircraft and chasing up the fitters and welders to sign their work off!

I'm sure I will have a few Airfix planes in the office though :D 8)
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • Crisps and A big glass of vintage port
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    NGale wrote:
    SimonAH wrote:

(admits to going on H factory tour as was there with a small child at the time. Chocolate sucks bogies though)

I know I seem to be the only brit that likes Hersheys chocolate, but to be honest I find the european stuff too sweet and hypo educing for my tastes. Hershey just suits my taste more, even better seeing as there is a store in Exeter which sells it!

You get hypo's from not enough sugar! Hyperglcemia is the word you're looking for. :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • NGale
    team47b wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    SimonAH wrote:

I know I seem to be the only brit that likes Hersheys chocolate, but to be honest I find the european stuff too sweet and hypo educing for my tastes. Hershey just suits my taste more, even better seeing as there is a store in Exeter which sells it!

You get hypo's from not enough sugar! Hyperglcemia is the word you're looking for. :D

That'll be the one! This is why I became an engineer and not a paramedic as many people thought I should :lol:
  • team47b
    NGale wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    SimonAH wrote:

That'll be the one! This is why I became an engineer and not a paramedic as many people thought I should :lol:

When a diabetic collapses they just want chocolate more than the rest of you! I had a square of chocolate at christmas! Christmas 2010 :cry:
  • NGale
    team47b wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    SimonAH wrote:

When a diabetic collapses they just want chocolate more than the rest of you! I had a square of chocolate at christmas! Christmas 2010 :cry:

My dad and my grandfather are horrendous when it comes to sweet things. Both of them are diabetic and both always want chocolate!
  • team47b
    NGale wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    SimonAH wrote:

My dad and my grandfather are horrendous when it comes to sweet things. Both of them are diabetic and both always want chocolate!

Diabetes is a CRUEL disease - they make you carry chocolate around with you wherever you go! :D I currently have 3 chocolate biscuits in a ziploc bag, been carrying them around for about 3 weeks now, just waiting...
  • Snow I always have, lot of fun on sunday and nice to use the tyres in there intended place, ie snow and mud, mate with normal tyres was a slipping and sliding.

Hoping it will hang about in the Breacon Beacons as i'll be down to my folks late next week.