Herne Hill CX spectators?

roger_merriman
roger_merriman Posts: 6,165
edited January 2012 in Commuting chat
On sunday I was thinking about going and having a look, how set up for spectators is Herne Hill? can one buy a coffee etc.

I assume the answer is likley to be no, but I seem to remeber a few on here a) lived closer to it and b) had raced there.

Comments

• bigmat
    bigmat Posts: 5,134
    On sunday I was thinking about going and having a look, how set up for spectators is Herne Hill? can one buy a coffee etc.

I assume the answer is likley to be no, but I seem to remeber a few on here a) lived closer to it and b) had raced there.

There's a cafe hut / stall type thing which should be open so coffee should be easy. Its also walking distance to Dulwich Village where there are plenty of places for a bite to eat.
  • BigMat wrote:

There's a cafe hut / stall type thing which should be open so coffee should be easy. Its also walking distance to Dulwich Village where there are plenty of places for a bite to eat.

thank you, good to know.