Bike thieves caught at sherwood pines.

MJR31
MJR31 Posts: 9
edited February 2012 in MTB general
Hi all, just thought i'd share this with you- after a recent spate of thefts from sherwood pines, some bikes stolen were even locked up, just read this on the club website:

Bike thieves captured at the Pines Sunday whilst in the act of stealing bikes! 3 arrested in a vehicle, 2 further captured in the forest hunted down by the police helicopter! Staff at the cycle shop spotted suspicious activity, chased the offenders through the pines car parks and alerted the police who stopped the vehicle outside the Dog and Duck PH. Can't go into further details as this is an active criminal investigation.

Comments

• MJR31 wrote:
    Hi all, just thought i'd share this with you- after a recent spate of thefts from sherwood pines, some bikes stolen were even locked up, just read this on the club website:

Bike thieves captured at the Pines Sunday whilst in the act of stealing bikes! 3 arrested in a vehicle, 2 further captured in the forest hunted down by the police helicopter! Staff at the cycle shop spotted suspicious activity, chased the offenders through the pines car parks and alerted the police who stopped the vehicle outside the Dog and Duck PH. Can't go into further details as this is an active criminal investigation.
    Worry not, I shall give them a fair trial. Pass me the black cap please!
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Good! Some right scumbags around that area. (I say this coming from Nottingham myself. Glad I don't live there anymore.)
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • Jedi
    Jedi Posts: 827
    such a good story to read. hate bike thieves with a passion :twisted:
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Oh nice one, thieving pikey scum getting their justs... did any of them 'fall over' after being caught?
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    I'm blame Robin Hood
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    I blame wiggle
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Stu Coops
    Stu Coops Posts: 426
    All they need to do now is line them up and shoot them, I'll pay for the bulletts
    Zesty 514 Scott Scale 20 GT Expert HalfwayupMTB
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    [DailyMail]
    String 'em up!
    [/DailyMail]
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    MJR31 wrote:
    some bikes stolen were even locked up

Pi$$ off, actual properly locked up bikes were stolen? No chance, as if theives can cut through those fantastic gold rated locks.

This is a hoax.