SEX (Valentines day)

2»

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,980
    BigMat wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I think I'm gonna get Cinema tickets. The HMV (yeah it has a Cinema - no really! A proper arty one) is showing Brief Encounter or Carnage or I might take her to Clapham Picture house.

Each to their own, but I think cinema is a waste of a babysitter. Its one of the things that you can easily replicate at home when the kid is in bed (I know, DVD not the same, but close enough). If you manage to wangle a babysitter then take her* out for a slap up meal, or the theatre, or a spa day (at the weekend), or a few drinks like in the old days. Cinema is booooooring!

*Your other half, not the babysitter!

Quick OT question. What's a 'slap up' meal?
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    ....stuff about food.... My main sticking point is what to do with the kid.

This is a good recipe
    :shock:
    Here choose one
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    BigMat wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I think I'm gonna get Cinema tickets. The HMV (yeah it has a Cinema - no really! A proper arty one) is showing Brief Encounter or Carnage or I might take her to Clapham Picture house.

Each to their own, but I think cinema is a waste of a babysitter. Its one of the things that you can easily replicate at home when the kid is in bed (I know, DVD not the same, but close enough). If you manage to wangle a babysitter then take her* out for a slap up meal, or the theatre, or a spa day (at the weekend), or a few drinks like in the old days. Cinema is booooooring!

*Your other half, not the babysitter!

Quick OT question. What's a 'slap up' meal?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s

(it's safe - albeit silly)
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • I will be cooking dinner for my fiancee, bro and sister in law after putting the niece and nephew to bed.

spag bol of course ;)
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • DonDaddyD
    Nowt wrong with Spag Bol: - The DDD Way

Get a bowl. that you will be eating from.
    Whack chorizo slices around the bowl.

The 'Spag'
    Boil the Spag in salty/buttery water with corse black pepper corns. (boil the water before you add the Spag)
    Remeber 15mins tops for the Spag so you may need to sort that out as your cooking the Bol

Now for the 'Bol'
    Cook the mince (beef, pork or turkey - depending on your budget)
    Slice up some onions, mushrooms, garlic (do the garlic with a razor blade so you get the garlic slices so thin they evaporate when they hit the pan...)

Get a pan/pot with lid
    Add olive oil, garlic, litte butter, salt and more black pepper. (low heat - I like to add some red wine)
    Add the onoins (sweat them don't cook them keeping the lid on the pan as you do so that the condensation makes a nice liquid base - I call it 'the mother' as it's where the flavour will come from)
    Add mushrooms (same as above).
    Add the mince (cook mince in same pan)
    Add the tomato sauce (bring to the boil)
    Add the rest of the wine

Leave - with the lid on (so it doesn't cook out) for a good long while for the wine to reduce properly in the sauce.

Add the spag to the chorizo ladden bowl. Then the 'bol'..

Serve with wine. Posh bread. Enjoy. Get Laid.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    I love a steak Ms DDD is more the sushi arty farty type.

Like this?

NyotaimoriSushiModel.jpg
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    doing nothing for valentines day this year, Jake is in Scotland again for a few days over that period so I shall just make do with a pot noodle and a can of sainsburys basic bitter.

I'm classy me :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • Twostage
    Twostage Posts: 987
    Steak and red wine is the usual for us (I do all the cooking in our house anyway). If you're concerned about timing re the offspring have an early snack and have the proper meal once the blighter has settled.
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    NGale wrote:
    doing nothing for valentines day this year, Jake is in Scotland again for a few days over that period so I shall just make do with a pot noodle and a can of sainsburys basic bitter.

But low maintenance :wink:
  • NGale
    NGale wrote:

But low maintenance :wink:

would explain why Jake goes out with me, doesn't have to spend too much :lol:
  • DonDaddyD
    NGale wrote:

If you were male I would be terrified of the level of masculinity you possess. Terrified.
    Food Chain number = 4

• NGale
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NGale wrote:

If you were male I would be terrified of the level of masculinity you possess. Terrified.

be afraid, be very afraid ;)

Anyway is there any room to be girly when this week I have to attend three events plus two parade nights in RM uniform?! Ok so I don't wear a green beret but there is still implication of not being 'girly' wearing DPM. :lol:
  • DonDaddyD
    NGale wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NGale wrote:

Anyway is there any room to be girly when this week I have to attend three events plus two parade nights in RM uniform?! Ok so I don't wear a green beret but there is still implication of not being 'girly' wearing DPM. :lol:

1. Go commando.

Or

2. Wear Agent Provocateur (black, french panties and a 'front loader' - that's the bra that clips on at the front, dubbed 'front loaders' by me) for that frilly girly feeling.

And.

3. Tell Jake - to add to that naughty frilly girly feeling

Finally

4. What is DPM?

And why do I immediately start with deep penetration... while trying to fill out the acronym :shock: #issues
    Food Chain number = 4

• DonDaddyD wrote:
    4. What is DPM?

Disruptive Pattern Material.

UKDPM+girl.jpg
  • NGale
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NGale wrote:

1. Go commando.

Or

2. Wear Agent Provocateur (black, french panties and a 'front loader' - that's the bra that clips on at the front, dubbed 'front loaders' by me) for that frilly girly feeling.

And.

3. Tell Jake - to add to that naughty frilly girly feeling

Finally

4. What is DPM?

And why do I immediately start with deep penetration... while trying to fill out the acronym :shock: #issues

Jakes reaction would be 'Oh right, sorry but I need to work on this trim and list problem before tommorrow' :lol:

and DPM is this
    dpmr.jpg

Camouflage to you ;)
  • Twostage
    Twostage Posts: 987
    You can also get digital DPM. Useful if you want to hide from a computer.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,841
    So not an outfit made from 1200 gauge Visqueen then? Not sure if that would be masculine or feminine, but it would certainly be eye-catching, and not a little sweaty.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition