Epic Fails...

LeicesterLad
LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
edited January 2012 in The bottom bracket
Heres an Epic Fail:

On friday night commute home, a Citroen Saxo, with 3 'orrible little chavs in it started papping the horn behind me, then they carried on papping the horn behind me, then they drove along next to me, wound down the window's, all giggly like a bunch of girls and proceeded to call my every expletive under the sun, whilst making various hand movements. Wasn't best pleased as you would imagine...

Anyway, said car speeds off, i carry on my jaunt home untill i hit a que of traffic, didn't really think about it, but assume the Saxo also hit the same que of traffic earlier on, anyway i finally get through the junction, and 100 yards up the road, there's the Saxo, pulling onto a driveway. I cycle by just at the moment the driver is getting out of the car...''oh, so this is where you live...'' were my words. Face on the young chav was an absolute picture, hope he's living in fear of his Saxo, or indeed his house now being burnt to the ground. The whole thing reminded me of the inbetweeners 'Bus Stop W@nker' scenario...

Simple pleasures.

Comments

• Would've have been better if the queue was a result of the chavmobile being a burning wreck, wrapped round a lamp post; I guess you can't win them all ;)
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    Spud up the exhaust !
  • Face on the young chav was an absolute picture, hope he's living in fear of his Saxo, or indeed his house now being burnt to the ground. The whole thing reminded me of the inbetweeners 'Bus Stop W@nker' scenario..

We should have a sponsored drive by, setup a facebook group for this :-)
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Revenge - just let all his tyres down but replace the dust caps, won't actually cost him any money but just loads of hassle as the assumption will be he needs 4 new tyres! Have to say I had a similar incident a few years ago where some neds were camping on a hill and started abusing me from afar, I of course repsonded and then realised I could a get a real hiding as they no doubt had a car somewhere, luckily I was on fat tyres and just headed down a bit singletrack to get out of sight. #chicken
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    Face on the young chav was an absolute picture, hope he's living in fear of his Saxo, or indeed his house now being burnt to the ground. The whole thing reminded me of the inbetweeners 'Bus Stop W@nker' scenario..

We should have a sponsored drive by, setup a facebook group for this :-)

this.
  • Teece
    Teece Posts: 138
    Tell us his address...
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    Papping?
    More problems but still living....
  • OT, but a couple of epic fails nonetheless, along the lines of Redhog's neds....

A few years ago, rugby-playing No1 son was at a training session for Glasgow District U17 when a bunch of about 20 teenage neds appeared at the fence beside the 3G pitches and proceeded to hurl insults & eggs.

You can see where this is going, cantcha? :twisted:

So there are around 30 burly young men, well versed in the art of smacking each other about a bit, dodging said eggs, when the coach just quietly says "Get em lads...".

I've never seen the pin-heads move so fast. I nearly peed myself laughing.

In a similar move, a bunch of ne'er-do-wells had the temerity (or stupidity) to noise up our karate club who were training outside on a nice summer evening..... cue similar brown-trouser decoration as the entire class took off en masse after them. Just for fun, like. :twisted:
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    fossyant wrote:
    Spacedocker through the letterbox !

Errandum corrected - hope you don't mind.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,557
    Had an epic fail myself on the weekend. Took my 8 year old daughter to our club's kids coaching and they had a mini cx course set up. My little 'un wouldn't have a go at it but I eventually pursuaded her to ride the flat part. I then decided to ride her sparkly pink, 24" wheel, single gear bike down the slope to show her how easy it was and encourage her for future weeks. The result? I hit a tree route and went straight over the bars leaving me with a sore wrist, bruised / grazed forearm and a bruise at the top of my groin from the handlebars that would have been very painful an inch or two lower!
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    SheffSimon wrote:

So can you papp a horn? :?
    More problems but still living....