Callin Essex riders

warchild
warchild Posts: 26
edited June 2012 in MTB rides
:roll: Anyone ride in Essex I could tag along with. I've got night lights etc and need some motivating.... Cheers :D:D

Comments

• robertpb
    robertpb Posts: 1,866
    This is where we ride essexhertsmtb.co.uk/
    Now where's that "Get Out of Crash Free Card"
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    We're doing Langdon hills this weekend if your around
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • BigJimmyB
    BigJimmyB Posts: 1,302
    Get to Grips in Rayleigh by 7 on a Tuesday and tag along....
  • Cheers guys may try langdon hills , are u there every weekend surfbum
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    na i go here there and everywhere! get on essexhertsmtb.co.uk and see where we go, always lots of rides
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • parryman
    parryman Posts: 155
    hey ho, im in Basildon, plan to do regular rides up Langdon Hills if anyone else fancys tagging along.
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
    .•´,•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨).•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨The Amazing Parryman
  • C0LL0
    C0LL0 Posts: 271
    Starting on Monday May 14th at 6.15 at the Ten Green Bottles in Leigh-on-Sea 2 ride out 1 slowish 1 quicker are being planned with a new club being formed by the olympic track designer (no club name yet), find it on face book hadleigh mtb or through muckers facebook page as well
  • C0LL0
    Hadleigh MTB Club, will be having a meeting at 7.30pm at the old firestation in Hadleigh, to continue getting this new MTB cub up and running, all are welcome to come along and be part of it.

If you don't already know about it, it's a new club being formed as part of the olympic legacy, which will be based at the olympic venue for the MTB race at Hadleigh, Essex. The will be be about future development of young riders and as a world class venue for racing. Chairman of the club is Glenn one of the course designers and secretary is Matt (who runs the MSG races) so come along and get involved it's going to be the biggest MTB club in the country come next year when we can use the track.
  • robertpb
    robertpb Posts: 1,866
    I presume this is today 14th June.
    Now where's that "Get Out of Crash Free Card"
  • C0LL0
    Yes it was, I prehaps should have said that, I forget sometimes that not everyone can read minds, he he he