LBD's in XXXL

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited January 2012 in The bottom bracket
Why oh mother of god.

Was in my local tonight and there was this woman in a LBD, well, gold sparkley number (but you know what I mean) tight fitting short mini dress. OH MY EYES! she must have been a size eighteen at least. It was a total affront to common decency.

My question is (other than tasteless gits will buy them) why are such garments manufactured in the first place?

a LITTLE black dress in size XXXL.

Surely the oxymoron to end all oxymorons. :lol:

'Scuse me I#m just off to bathe me eyes in TCP.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    You didn't drink enough, did you Frank? You're well aware that the size of a woman shrinks in direct correlation to the number of pints you drink. :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Frank, Frank, Frank - whats the first rule of the forum - any woman that gets your attention - take a few pix of her - she sounds fit :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • When I saw you'd replied "Aggie" I was fearing the worst, a photograph of such an example. :lol:

As regard the amount of ale required, sorry mate, there just isn't enough, honest, ask "random man" he also witnessed the "sight". :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

• Frank, Frank, Frank - whats the first rule of the forum - any woman that gets your attention - take a few pix of her - she sounds fit :D

The camera would have broke mate.
    Tail end Charlie

• Aggieboy
    When I saw you'd replied "Aggie" I was fearing the worst, a photograph of such an example. :lol:

As regard the amount of ale required, sorry mate, there just isn't enough, honest, ask "random man" he also witnessed the "sight". :lol:

Couldn't find one. I've just had a bottle of Bordeaux so they all look attractive in my piccies at the moment. :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Why oh mother of god.

Was in my local tonight and there was this woman in a LBD, well, gold sparkley number (but you know what I mean) tight fitting short mini dress. OH MY EYES! she must have been a size eighteen at least. It was a total affront to common decency.

My question is (other than tasteless gits will buy them) why are such garments manufactured in the first place?

Why are you describing the dress as a 'LBD' if it was neither little nor black.

If you've just seen someone wearing such a garment then there is patently a demand for them, however abhorrent to us that fact may be, and so it is perfectly reasonable that they should be manufactured and sold.

Next time just suggest to your wife that she may look more flattered in something else, or better still leave her at home.
  • Aggieboy
    jim453 wrote:
    Why oh mother of god.

Why are you describing the dress as a 'LBD' if it was neither little nor black.

If you've just seen someone wearing such a garment then there is patently a demand for them, however abhorrent to us that fact may be, and so it is perfectly reasonable that they should be manufactured and sold.

Next time just suggest to your wife that she may look more flattered in something else, or better still leave her at home.

In fairness to Frank he did think she was a Tory. :lol:
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    I wonder what women think of overweight middle aged men in tight fitting Lycra?
  • markos1963
    markos1963 Posts: 3,724
    Smokin Joe wrote:
    I wonder what women think of overweight middle aged men in tight fitting Lycra?

Not a lot, that's why we are out there trying to get fit and find a 25yo blonde to sit next to us in our Boxters. :wink:
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Never mind the XXXXXL burd, look at the freakin' state of this one: and please bear in mind that these pictures are after airbrushing.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... shoot.html

For sweet love of Mary & Joseph, what are some people thinking of. And she got pregnant. 4 times. That means someone had sex with her on 4 (yes, four) occasions.
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    Frank - maybe the camping shop had run out of the 4 birth garments that she normally buys so she had to settle for a 2 man tent instead.

Yossie - that image will give me knightmares tonight, that is truely disgusting!
  • Yossie
    Gizmodo wrote:
    Frank - maybe the camping shop had run out of the 4 birth garments that she normally buys so she had to settle for a 2 man tent instead.

Yossie - that image will give me knightmares tonight, that is truely disgusting!

No problem - happy to help anytime :)

And remember - once you've seen iy you can never forget it .............. :):):)
  • graham.
    graham. Posts: 862
    Reminds me of these rather splendid wedding photograhs I found whilst "surfing the net"
    Graham. :lol:

http://www.laughsend.net/attachment.php?attach=40
  • Yossie you should really put a health warning on that link, she is ugly as funk! :lol:
    Custom spec Scott Scale
    Custom spec Salsa Fargo
    Custom spec Scott CR1
    Scott Speedster S1
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Something like this ??

fat-girl-tight-dress.jpg
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    I feel violated.

Everybody knows it should be LBDs not LBD's. The LDB does not own anything so the apostrophe is superfluous. I appreciate that you may have had trouble typing with TCP in your eyes, but standards are standards.
  • Yossie
    Yossie you should really put a health warning on that link, she is ugly as funk! :lol:

And that, my learned friends, is what makes the fact that she has managed to have sex not once, not twice, not thrice but a remarkable 4, yes 4 times so unbelievable.
  • Aggieboy
    edited January 2012
    GiantMike wrote:
    I feel violated.

Everybody knows it should be LBDs not LBD's. The LDB does not own anything so the apostrophe is superfluous. I appreciate that you may have had trouble typing with TCP in your eyes, but standards are standards.

You are right, the LDB doesn't own anything. It's LBD. Standards are standards.
  • Yossie wrote:
    Never mind the XXXXXL burd, look at the freakin' state of this one: and please bear in mind that these pictures are after airbrushing.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... shoot.html

For sweet love of Mary & Joseph, what are some people thinking of. And she got pregnant. 4 times. That means someone had sex with her on 4 (yes, four) occasions.

I would like to say that I had had the foresight not to click on this link. I did not, however, and feel sure that I will be paying the price for quite some considerable time.

As for '4 times'. Consider how unfortunate those 4 blokes must have been to have happened upon her whilst she was 'in season'. Therefore, incredible as it may seem, it is quite likely there were even more occasions when the progeny of the liaison was only deep and burning shame.

Time for an appointment with a PTS counsellor.