PSA: Top Gear

2»

Comments

• It was staged a bit..

Anyone who knows Rome would spot they were driving in all sorts of directions during the 'race to the restaurant' bit. South past the Colosseum then suddenly outside St Peters?. The Via Appia also goes south out of the city so not really the logical place to go if you're trying to get to the Spanish Steps.
  • Wow, I didn't know it was possible to make a trivial bit of telly editing that dull!

Now I know. It is.
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    It was staged a bit..

Anyone who knows Rome would spot they were driving in all sorts of directions during the 'race to the restaurant' bit. South past the Colosseum then suddenly outside St Peters?. The Via Appia also goes south out of the city so not really the logical place to go if you're trying to get to the Spanish Steps.
    Alright then...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    It was staged a bit..

Alright then...

They often do the shots on the way back too and mix them together
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    matthew h wrote:
    It was staged a bit..

Alright then...

They often do the shots on the way back too and mix them together
    I know, it was the way the guy was talking about Rome as if it's road layout is common knowledge that i found funny :P
  • Fair dos...

The thing about the cars was right though, every single car has dents all the way round it. And the scooters, Oh my the scooters.....