Skull cap for small-headed baldie?

salfordian
salfordian Posts: 27
edited January 2012 in Road buying advice
Hi, I have a little head (56.5cm). Can anyone recommend a skull cap for me teeny heed? Cheers

Comments

• jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    I have one of these, does the job:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-skull-cap/

Size wise it shouldn't be a problem. I think most skull caps would be one size anyway, so you shouldn't have any problems.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • Buy a Buff instead.
    You can get junior versions too but your head's not that small.
    If suffer we must, let's suffer on the heights. (Victor Hugo).
  • northpole
    northpole Posts: 1,499
    I have a large head but find that the rapha thin wool hat is pretty small and great for wicking perspiration away.

Peter
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    The Ground Effect Baked Beanie is a snug fit on my 57cm bonce, so should be good for your smaller head mate!

http://www.groundeffect.co.nz/product-d ... EA-ACC.htm
  • bigpikle
    bigpikle Posts: 1,690
    having a slightly larger head I am constantly frustrated that every damn hat/skullcap solution seems only to cater for people with small heads :( You shouldnt have a problem with any of them!

Only 1 thats ever come close was the Aldi skullcap which is a standout item from their cycling range when it comes up :D
    Your Past is Not Your Potential...
  • northpole
    northpole Posts: 1,499
    Bigpikle, the Assos Stinger is very stretchy and I think would fit any size skull. That's what I use.
    Peter
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    yeah I do agree about the stinger, it's the best skull cap for keeping warm out of my collection of half a dozen or so ...
  • Cheers all. I was looking at caps with more than one size, but it sounds like any 'one size fits all' cap should do the trick. Thanks again.