should ferdinand shake terry's hand

2»

Comments

• Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    As a Chelsea fan of too many years, I personally think that AF should tell Terry to go and stick his hypocritical, racist, obnoxious handshake up his own backside.

Although my caveat is that I have never met Terry personally, having read numerous media reports of him a) I never want to - he seems to be a tw4t b) he is one of the reasons (along with Cashley) that I have started to lose interest in professional football.

Ok, the media will generally only report bad incidents, but I have never seen one report of teh obnoxious toe rag doing any decent: even Joey Barton does charity work and we know what Mr Barton is like.

Yes, in is time he was one of the best English players in England (not that, in the grand scale of world football, that's actually saying much), but now - nah: slow, over the hill, can't read the game. And a utter tw4t to boot. The sooner he's locked up for the racist incident (which we all know happened as he's got form) the better. And he can take his drug dealing dad and shop lifting mum with him.

Not fit to clean Zola & Di Matteo's boots if you ask me.

But that's just me.

Rant over!
  • Pre match team shakes cancelled by FA for this game. What a cop out! Personally i would have loved to Terrstipid face after being denied a shake again. He is a w@#nker of the highest order. I really hope the CPS charge him, i think there is a good chance too. His story of saying he said "Do you think i calledt you a black c#nt" is crap.
    Ferdinand, even if he wanted o (which he didn't & why would he), couldn't really shake Terry's hand as it would jeopardise the CPS. The FA should just keep their idiot noses out & let things run their natural course.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Pre match team shakes cancelled by FA for this game. What a cop out! Personally i would have loved to Terrstipid face after being denied a shake again. He is a w@#nker of the highest order. I really hope the CPS charge him, i think there is a good chance too. His story of saying he said "Do you think i calledt you a black c#nt" is crap.
    Ferdinand, even if he wanted o (which he didn't & why would he), couldn't really shake Terry's hand as it would jeopardise the CPS. The FA should just keep their idiot noses out & let things run their natural course.

Try and keep up.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • I think the whole situation has been created by the media to fill many many of the back pages when there have been no games!
    Is John Terry the best player in the world?
    No, does he claim to be? Err no.
    If he's racist, so what. That's not a big deal to me or many other fans.
    I want to watch the game not analyse and over analyse what each players opinion is on many of life subjects.
    Agree to disagree, move on and play the game!

Rant over
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    I think the whole situation has been created by the media to fill many many of the back pages when there have been no games!
    I want to watch the game not analyse and over analyse what each players opinion is on many of life subjects.

Rant over

If he's a racist so what. That's not a big deal to me or many other fans.

Tell that to the parents of Steven Lawrence. What utter nonsense, He is the captain of England, a representative (all be it in sport) of this country. a role model to thousands, and you reckon it doesnt matter if he's racist or not!!
    as long as he can kick a football.

Utter Utter rubbish, At the very least if prosecuted he will have been found guilty of commiting a racist incident in the carrying out of his work. Nearly every other workplace quite rightly has legislation ( Race Equality act/ Diversity act) that would mean automatic dismissal for such a CRIME.
  • As I stated my opinion....
    If he's racist that doesn't bother me and I'm sure it doesn't bother many other fans.
    If it bother's you then you are entitled to your opinion n I guess that's why your getting so excited about the whole debate.
    I'm not interested in telling anything to steve lawrences parents, why would I be?
    Just chill.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    I think the whole situation has been created by the media to fill many many of the back pages when there have been no games!

Rant over

What an abhorrent response. Appalling attitude.

To ignore racism is to condone it - essentially you are saying that you are a racist, that you're proud of being a racist and that you fully support anyone who is a racist. Shocking.

The whole situation hasn't been created by the media - the whole situation has been created bu racist f%ckwit Terry showing his true colours: the guy is a disgrace to himself, his family, his club and his country. Should be banned like Suarez at least and have the Engalnd captaincy removed immediately. The sooner he gets banged up the better.

Of course its a big deal: its a big deal to the other 99% of the thinking world that you don't belong to, its a big deal to my children who have to go an watch a game surrounded by mindless fools like you, its a big deal to the people who are getting abused by your sort.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Thank you Yossie.

Big hairy wallpapers, If your such a football fan, may I point you in the direction of the FA "kick it out" Campaign.

Racism is simply not acceptable. To not challenge it and just ignore it is exactly the attitude it relies on to prosper.

I am not going to offer anymore comment.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Agree100% with yossie and tim to turn a blind eye is to condone
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,955
    Football is worse than religion for brain-washing as our caveman friend here illustrates. He is right though in so far as a lot of fans don't care which is why I've no wish to enter a football ground again anytime soon. The thing is most fans do actually seem to have a modicum of intelligence on areas outside of football, they seem to be functional adults and hold down full-time jobs, it's just that it suddenly disappears as soon as the game comes into discussion.

What is absurd is the justification that comes up for abuse such as taunting people having cancer , wishing they'd died in a car accident or chanting about paedophilia. Apparently they've paid to get in so it's their right and besides it's only a bit of banter. However I was under the impression banter was meant to be witty.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Must admit the few times i've been to football matches I find i'm very embarrassed by the tribalism of football, the language in front of women and children, and as you say the vile taunting. There's usually a policeman or steward a few feet away but it seems incitement to violence, racial hatred and abusive behaviour still have a safe haven inside football grounds, very sad indeed
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    I may disagree with tim wand on Terry's ability as a footballer, but agree 100% with him on this. How can somebody not care that the person who captains our national team may be a racist! That comment really does beggar belief.

I am a football fan and a Chelsea fan too, if John Terry is found guilty of the charge then he deserves to face whatever comes his way, not just from the courts, this includes losing the Chelsea captaincy too. I'd hate for that to happen, but tough. If England can't have a racist captain, then neither should Chelsea. As for football fans in general, some are morons, some are decent, all types of people really, just like the rest of society.