John Thomas strain...?

mudcow007
mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
edited January 2012 in Commuting chat
anyone had groin strain?

at the top of my leg by my love spuds hurts every now an then, like a very very dull ache, just been the docs* over it an he seems to think its strained the muscle

he told me to lay off the bike for a bit but it will get better eventually

the pain is weird as it radiates through my love sack...anyone had anything similar?

The doc "man handled" me to check there wasn't anything else nasty lurking...he didn't even buy me a drink first
Keeping it classy since '83

Comments

• SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Did you have the common decency to give him a reach-around?
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    What kind of people are HTCs aimed at? My autocorrect prompted reach-around but made me type out autocorrect!
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • mudcow007
    SimonAH wrote:
    Did you have the common decency to give him a reach-around?

no way man, he didnt even buy me a bacardi breezer, how easy do you think i am
  • ToeKnee
    ToeKnee Posts: 376
    mudcow007 wrote:
    ... The doc "man handled" me to check there wasn't anything else nasty lurking...he didn't even buy me a drink first
    Sorry to hear of your woes and hope you sort it soon. However, surely registering with a female doctor is de rigueur ... or am I alone on this one?
    Seneca wrote:
    It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
    Specialized TriCross Sport+Ultegra+Rack&Bag+Guards+Exposure Lights - FCN 7
    Track:Condor 653, MTB:GT Zaskar, Road & TT:Condors.
  • mudcow007
    ToeKnee wrote:
    mudcow007 wrote:
    ... The doc "man handled" me to check there wasn't anything else nasty lurking...he didn't even buy me a drink first
    Sorry to hear of your woes and hope you sort it soon. However, surely registering with a female doctor is de rigueur ... or am I alone on this one?

the female doctor that works there is quite hot to be honest so that probably wouldn't have really helped matters.....

3127-sexy-nurse.jpg

*Boing*
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    SimonAH wrote:
    What kind of people are HTCs aimed at?
    Considerate ones, clearly.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    She'd probably get fed up with your 14 visits per week asking her if she could take a look, does this feel right to you etc.
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    The doc "man handled" me

happy ending?
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    On a similar topic.....I was picking up a prescription today, and whilst waiting my eyes idly glanced at one of the random items on special promotion at the till. Basically it was lidocaine (local aneasthetic for dentistry etc.) for the knobs of gentleman who, shall we say, "go off" too quickly!!!!

Maybe it could help your problem too......
  • Had the same through running without proper support for the boy garden. Went away after a week or so of resting. Although my doc never gave me the 'prison' inspection.