Riding Tuition and Skills Courses?

dhutch
dhutch Posts: 343
edited January 2012 in MTB general
Hi, Im looking for some riding tuition for myself and my girlfreind and possably some freinds before we go on holiday to the alps later this year and wondering what the forums thoughts on the matter are.

We are of mixed ability but all confident on the basics and have done some more advanced riding but feel we want some external tution on techniques. My girlfreind is also interested in riding with other girls of her abilty rather than always riding in an all male group.

Places like Oneplanet at Llandegla offer courses in 'core skills' and 'jumps and drops', including woman-only courses, but are they any good? Worth the money? Does anyone have any recomendations?
My other thought it to try and find someone on an less official level, either someone who adverised 'back yard' courses, or just a keen rider who is able to offer some us some of there time?

Im based in Stafforshire with others in manchester, cheshire, bristol and hampshire, so can travel if we can make a weekend of it. We are aged 23-26.

Thanks, Daniel

Comments