Endura Trek lionheart

So I just signed up for my first sportive and decided this would be a good one going on the reviews of last years event and the distance I'd have to travel for it.
I have however (bravely/stupidly take your pick!!) signed on for the 100 mile route.

Just looking for some people that did this route last year or are doing it this year that know of any big points through the route. The main one I can pick out is the king Alfred's climb.

Comments

• I did the 100mile last year and it was a great event. This year it's going to be bigger and better so am again looking forward to it alot this year.

Be aware of the climb out of Longleat right at the start but after that the route is nice and rolling with some fast roads and the odd small climb until you get to Alfreds Tower. This is a beast of a climb and they are timing the climb this year which will be interesting. After Alfreds you've got some more rolling roads until about 5 miles from the end you hit the climb up to Gare Hill which by that point is quite tough!

If the weather is half as good as last year then we'll be in for a great day.

Have a good one.
    Winners never quit and quitters never win!!