Reading on the bog

napoleond
napoleond Posts: 5,992
edited January 2012 in The bottom bracket
I love a good read on the toilet when I'm settling down for a number two. Gives me some peace and quiet away from the kids/mrs.

This takes things a step further-

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem ... 0940598024
Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
ABCC Cycling Coach

Comments

• Only one thousand dollars, bargain!
    If suffer we must, let's suffer on the heights. (Victor Hugo).
  • Reading a forum thread about reading on the bog while sitting on the bog. The joy of modern life!
  • yakk
    yakk Posts: 589
    Reading this on the bog on the laptop would cap it all off.
    Unfortunately I don't spend long enough to get into a good read...
    Yak
  • The kindle is excellent for this - it should be used as a marketing strategy - only problem is you can't tear out a few pages if you run out of bog roll. :)
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    The kindle is excellent for this - it should be used as a marketing strategy - only problem is you can't tear out a few pages if you run out of bog roll. :)

500x_moleskine_kindle2.jpg
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Reading on the bog - Berkshire's equivalent to Bourton-on-the-Water
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Verbal
    Verbal Posts: 100
    The bog is basically the only place in my house where I get peace and quiet so do all my reading in there. Until the pins and needles settle in and then I stand up and promptly fall over.

I'm all class me.
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    I'll read until I sense the encrusting process has begun.

Anything, bike mags preferable but will resort to the back of shampoo bottles. Prefer something decent though and will run around the house, panicking and farting until I find something.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    I always have a quality supply of literature (Pro Cycling, Cycling Plus, Cycling Weekly e.t.c e.t.c) in situ for such occasions.

There is however a downside to this. Mrs Wand spends an equal amount of time on the throne and is now very well informed of the price of all cycling kit that I was once able to blag her cost a tenth of the actual price.

I havent even reaped the benefit of getting her interested in the sport, Other than Italian riders thighs.
  • Guilty too & its a good place for a mobile Internet browse. I tend to refer to that as Twitterbogging
  • lemoncurd
    lemoncurd Posts: 1,428
    This is my setup.

toilet_chair.jpg
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,088
    lemoncurd wrote:
    This is my setup.

toilet_chair.jpg

Good, bar the phone!
  • big_p
    big_p Posts: 565
    i've had the same machine mart catalog in our bathroom for about 3 years now, i think it's under the stack of top gear mag's