The Tuesday Morning Thread...

2»

Comments

• Thanks for the best wishes guys, 3x the income from the new job, i'd have an hour of commuting for the new job, but may be able to at least be able to work out a free train pass, and it's exactly what I was trying to find. I#ve got good experience under my belt at 22, plus a degree in business, and this job could be exactly what I need to get my foot properly in the door and start a proper career.
  • Thanks for the best wishes guys, 3x the income from the new job, i'd have an hour of commuting for the new job, but may be able to at least be able to work out a free train pass, and it's exactly what I was trying to find. I#ve got good experience under my belt at 22, plus a degree in business, and this job could be exactly what I need to get my foot properly in the door and start a proper career.

GL from me too.

Remember, to seal the deal after the interview, you have to get up and cockslap them. Sideways.

GL from me too.

Remember, to seal the deal after the interview, you have to get up and cockslap them. Sideways.

Click team at the top of this link: http://www.liloventures.com/#team

Believe me, they will love it when they get cockslapped. Especiallly the one on the left. She looks right dirty for a MILF.