The Official Monday Morning thread™

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning f**kwits

I'm not sleeping enough. I'm absolutely dead to the world today. Tea is having an affect though.

Not much to report today.

Laters
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Work. Nuff said.

ps Morning y'all.
    Peter
  • Off to Warwick today for a client meeting.. must wake up!

McBreakfast about 9am thought, nom nom!
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    A stressful four day week coming up followed by 3 weeks skiing from friday.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Gotta go, Frames arrived

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Meh, still in the grips of man flu with busy week at work & an assignment to hand in this Wed & next wed :(
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Orning all,

I'm currently sat at membury services drinking a can of monster trying to wake up, my boy has been ill all weekend and I've had about 10 hours sleep since Friday!! I was supposed to be going for a ride tonight in farnborough with my boss but I'm gonna bin that off and go and buy some sleeping tablets and crash out inthe hotel!!!

Later bumders
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning belmers.

Today will be meh, as will be the remainder of the week.

Oh and a message to the retards that think that wearing high vis jackets whilst driving along in their company car - they don't make you look like a member of SB, they just make you look 'Special' in an 'I can count to potato' way.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Morning all,

Patiently waiting to hear about the new job, hopefully should know something today or tomorrow about the next step. Morning has been spent on the home trainer, out in town getting card for my moms birthday sent off, and food supplies for today.

Enjoy your day everyone!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning,

Good result yesterday - got an invite to visit friend down in Cornwall where my main holiday 'job' will be occupying their 11 y/o lad who's mad about mountain biking and is not bad at it. Might even wangle a trip to Gawton while we're down there :-)

Got to wash the mud off The Bruiser and take it down to my LBS this morning to get the rear mech re-attached. Then I might go for a quick blat on the roadie this afternoon to work off a few of the pies and chips I've been tucking into recently. But just now, need a big cup of coffee, doesn't matter how much I sleep I always seem to feel tired!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Cheated on my maths assignment by doing it on the computer and working out what had gone one then doing it manually.

So, what I would have said is...no matter what else happens during the day I WILL NOT BE STUCK IN A JAM ON THE M11.

..but what happend was the God of Maths Assignments looked down and said ...'we'll see about that..'

And then I had to listen to some very uninspired arguments about benefits capping.

And dentist this evening.

Magic!
  • Morning Homos

Off to get my staples out in a minute. Can then start moving my leg through 90deg.

Progress. Yay!
  • Monday meh Maggots!

Home based today. Motivated not, but I have stuff that needs to be done.
    Inhaling a bucket of tea while I consider getting myself tasered in order to wake me up..

Enjoy the day all...
  • VWsurfbum
    right i'm back,
    As lovely carbon things are this is probably the most lovely of carbon things, even the wife said it looked nice :shock:
    but she also mutterd something along the lines of, dont paint it?
    so today will mostly be spent wishing it was going quicker so i can get home and start building, also wonering how best to do internal cable routing :?
    Will need to pop to a LBS also to get a reducer headset for the tapered headset.

enough of all that, i ache like feck today after a ride on sunday and teaching No1 to ride without staberlizers, which she can now do :D but putting her foot down once stopped she cant :roll:
    had a nice weekend really, eat well slept well and No2 didnt try and take over the world or damage herself.....which is nice.

Anywhoo is it time to go home yet?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    A bit meh today, but it is monday after all.
    Had a bit of fun at Dalby yesterday, MrF managed to not get cramp in his legs until we got back to the car, better than last week, when it kicked in on the trail.
    Workmeh as usual, followed by eating, unpacking and sleeping. Seem to have decided to sack of the OU course already, as I just don't have the time.
    Ah well, on we go...
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    right i'm back,
    As lovely carbon things are this is probably the most lovely of carbon things, even the wife said it looked nice :shock:
    ?

don't forget photos & weight etc. I'm waiting on details of the bars but as it's new year I expect it will take a while for them to respond, plus I might chance a frame instead of a whippet.

Also reminds me I must email DX and find out where the f**k my cnc jockey wheels are :evil:
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    right i'm back,
    ?

don't forget photos & weight etc. I'm waiting on details of the bars but as it's new year I expect it will take a while for them to respond, plus I might chance a frame instead of a whippet.

Also reminds me I must email DX and find out where the f**k my cnc jockey wheels are :evil:
    I've broken the screen on my scales :roll: and i'm too ecited to get it built up, lots of photos taken already. i'll add one to the other thread but it will be a link as no access to Photo bucket at work :roll:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Chief minion left on Saturday. So today I've had to make my own bloody coffee on top of having to do some real life work.

Today can bog off.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    meh, in work at the crack of dawn -_- didn't even get to eat my bacons while it was hot.

I plan to do fuck all later.

On a side note, I think some cheesewand stole my wheelie bin....
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Staples are now out.

Looks like I could possibly have a pretty big clot under one of the cuts. Nurse said she couldn't be certain if it was a clot, or just swelling and bruising though so has left it for the time being. If it IS a clot, it will find a way out at some point, in which case, I'll have to ship myself off to A&E to get it seen to.
    Niiiice.
  • Afternoon All,

Surprisingly successful day so far, so something is now certain to go to absolute sh1te later on....

Staples are now out.

Looks like I could possibly have a pretty big clot under one of the cuts. Nurse said she couldn't be certain if it was a clot, or just swelling and bruising though so has left it for the time being. If it IS a clot, it will find a way out at some point, in which case, I'll have to ship myself off to A&E to get it seen to.
    Niiiice.

If it is a clot and it does work its way out I want to see pics!
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Afternoon All, I have a whole 7 days off, first leave since I started my job in Oct so I have spent the morning pampering myself. Next to go trial contact lens', and resist shopping.

Plus, I want the new Rayman game for the xbox, amazon have it for £15. Worth a buy?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Seem to have decided to sack of the OU course already, a

You seem to have lasted longer than I did, I took one look at the book and realised I knew fark all about geoscience, mainly as I didn't even take a geography GCSE, w2hat I did do though was recoup the cost of the course by getting an NUS card and getting discounts and such, so it paid for itself, and I even made profit.

Evening Scuttlers

Back from my first actual go at driving up the valleys, not too bad, i stayed mostly awake too. The boneshaker bike still not here, fortunately I'm on 9-3 all week so can get the bus.

Nipped in for a Gym sesh before coming home, might head over the North star in a bit for "Big Money Pub Quiz"

laterz
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    In a decent mood as the bike only needs a £20 part and a half hour of labour to get the rear mech sorted. Looks like The Bruiser will be back in business by the weekend, would have been sooner but they have to order the bits from Hotlines.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Yo dudes.

i had a day of briefings and im not joking when i say, it was websters.

might go to bed early tonight.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Kitty wrote:
    Afternoon All, I have a whole 7 days off, first leave since I started my job in Oct so I have spent the morning pampering myself. Next to go trial contact lens', and resist shopping.

Plus, I want the new Rayman game for the xbox, amazon have it for £15. Worth a buy?

You could always go out for a ride………..Oh, Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders

It's cold and shit here, wish I was back in Alicante. I've decided I'm fed up of being in London. It sucks, want bikes and hills and stuff. 7 more weeks to go then 7 back home for holiday and sheep fisting stuff.

Anyways did lots of work today at uni which wasn't very pleasant stuff, then went for a run, then did more work, then watched tv and did more work, how fun life is...
  • VWsurfbum
    finished fettling, for now
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    finished fettling, for now

What is it then? looks sort of spesh'ish.

Is this the one you bought from that flexy bike shop in korea or wherever it is?

Looks pretty nice. For a hippy bike of course.
  • VWsurfbum
    looks like a epic doesnt it, but the pivot is in different position.
    Gary fisher Superfly 100. thats what i can tell by the pics but the rear brake position is slightly different.

I bought it from www.flyxii.com in Hong Kong, and thank you, allthough the pictures dont do it justice, plus it looks out of proportion in the pics :?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty