The Sun(day) ain't up yet Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
ruuurrrgh (tired zombie like noise)

morning sperms,

today i shall be doing nothing...

well except watching tv, starting with hulk.

sexy-zombie-lingerie.jpg
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    ruuurrrgh (tired zombie like noise)

morning sperms,

today i shall be doing nothing...

well except watching tv, starting with hulk.

sexy-zombie-lingerie.jpg

You look different to what I expected
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Today is study with a few family bits - all with man flu at such a level that puts childbirth in its place
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    mornin' bumders, back home this week before uni starts again, first ride for three weeks and i'lll be on the hardtail for the first time in months, the fact every component is pretty much new i'll be running it in today, checking it all out, how i get on with 780mm bars on what is effectively an xc bike will be interesting :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Morning Oxygen Wasters,

I can't believe my legs still ache after a bike related day out on Friday that involved almost no pedalling? Today we're off to Greenwich for a bit of fresh air and meeting friends who are up from Cornwall. No bikes involved today but hopefully will get an invite down to Cornwall to do a bit of MTB'ing and surfing.

Coffee time.....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning all, super hungover, and off to the wifes omas today for a complimentary schnitzl meal :D perfect "diet" food. Realised today i've gotten fatter again, so after this meal will be going on a diet and stringent exercise regime to drop weight down again.

Enjoy your day guys!
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Morning all

Just back form a short quick 3 mile run, my body aches all over from the Uplift session at bringewood, had a few bad offs and once the first happened i just kep coming off at the same place every time.

Still cant nail jumps on flats without my feet coming off the pedals!

Enjoy sundays!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Morning all, super hungover, and off to the wifes omas today for a complimentary schnitzl meal :D perfect "diet" food. Realised today i've gotten fatter again, so after this meal will be going on a diet and stringent exercise regime to drop weight down again.

Enjoy your day guys!

looks like your bird's money is safe then.

morning cunts.

im having a lovely relaxed weekend so far, im off out to the woods for a bit in a bit then i will watch what ever is left of the afternoons football when i get home.
  • Afternoon!

Damn good sleep last night, think my body finally gave in and recovered a bit.
    Me and my friends may be going for a walk today. We may just have a pub lunch. I may not go at all, we'll see what's happening.
    Looking at pimping up my car a little as I'm bored and can't really afford to buy a new one, so I think I'll just make this one look a bit better.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Looking at pimping up my car a little

stealthka1.jpg

?
  • :lol: Not quite that much. That just looks like the Batmobile put on weight!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    hungover
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders

Just got back from hockey tour, been to Alicante for a nice long weekend. Sun. Sea. Cheap alcohol and ridiculously large measures. Spent most of the days at the beach, got a bit of a tan, winner.

Now back to cold gloomy London, so tired it's unreal, had a horrible flight back with a stupidly rough landing and now in a flat where the cunt of a flatmate has left the windows open over the weekend while he was back home so I'm freezing my balls off. I may murder him.

Laters
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    I've spent the day packing to go skiing for 3 weeks from next Friday, one week training in Scotland and two weeks racing in Germany.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)