Dose any one surf?

SK8Park_rider
SK8Park_rider Posts: 157
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
I'm not talking about internet surfing Im talking about proper surfing. Dose any one on here surf in north devon?

Comments

• IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    I'm not talking about internet surfing Im talking about proper surfing. Dose any one on here surf in north devon?

Does any one surf? I dose up on alcohol every once in a while!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Yes, was in Croyde in october. I'm a south devon boy though so usually have to settle for bantham. 7'6 minmal, I'm not very good.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    I'm from Cornwall but now surf in South Devon on long board, kayak and surf ski. I do go to North Devon and back to Aggie.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Yes, was in Croyde in october. I'm a south devon boy though so usually have to settle for bantham. 7'6 minmal, I'm not very good.
    Cool cool not been croyde yet I normally go saunton and I'm not very good ither but its fun.
  • Surf_matt does

But he doesn't live here anymore
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    I'm surfing right now!

The internet...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I don't. Hope that is useful info for you.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    8583.gif
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • I would love to see some of the failed attepts prior to that.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I did once upon a time. I dont even have a VW anymore!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    so now you should be renamed as BMWrideempoyed? (my brain isn't working at full capacity today and therefore couldn't think of anything even middy amusing to write)
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    so now you should be renamed as BMWrideempoyed? (my brain isn't working at full capacity today and therefore couldn't think of anything even middy amusing to write)
    Grrr :evil: i will never drive a BMW!!!!

I shall be renamed "the Nearly middle aged occasional rider who used to surf and drive air cooled VW's" or "Average bloke" Hmmm the choice.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    I don't but looking at the advert that's just appeared at the base of the page I think I should try if the instructors all looked like this -

15336644457991858992.jpg
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Surf? I cant even swim!!!

I think its because I am what the dictonary defines as "hirsuite", therefore I become very heavy when wet, my testicles become like lead shot
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp