Silly Irish...

Fantastic Mr Fox
Fantastic Mr Fox Posts: 848
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
ohdear-e1326813857504.jpg
<hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Loving it.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    lol
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    there are better silly irish stories than that at the moment, google brian shivers, what a silly cunt.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Did Rodgers blow it over?
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Apparently some companies are still offering cruises on the costa Concordia, it was on BBC News this morning.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    there are better silly irish stories than that at the moment, google brian shivers, what a silly ****.

That was funny though to be fair!
  • wordnumb
    wordnumb Posts: 847
    Classy.
    Preferred it while the papers were running the Costa Concordia story alongside the give the Queen a boat for her birthday story.
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Andy wrote:
    there are better silly irish stories than that at the moment, google brian shivers, what a silly ****.

Have i missed something how is that funny???
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    mak3m wrote:
    Andy wrote:

Have i missed something how is that funny???

no, you havent missed anything, it isnt funny in the slightest. hope he gets bummed to death, sideways. thing is, he wont though, he will be revered as a hero in jail.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Pizza Delivery.... Two large pepperoni pizzas with extra BOOOM! Epic!