Diadora Protrail 2.0 MTB shoes any good?

DirtyArticle
DirtyArticle Posts: 25
edited January 2012 in MTB buying advice
Hi all,

Just bought a pair of these http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=48239 from CRC for £95 instead of £279. I've made the assumption they are good given there RRP and that they are the best selling in the sale. But know these are big assumptions so was wondering if any has any thoughts. I've had a look and can't find a single review for them. But thought I'd strike while the rion is hot and send them back if they are not up to scratch.

Thanks

Comments

• Jgb1
    Jgb1 Posts: 50
    They are very goof shoes. I sell them on the myself and they are very underrated in the UK. In Europe diadora are a good brand.
  • I suppose the question was really are they worth 100 a quid. Thanks for the thumbs up. It did seem very strange that I could find no reviews. I found a couple of editorial reviews for other models on here from a few years ago but nothing else. Beyond a few bits and pieces of PR puff that looks to have been translated from Italian by computer and seeded on blogs and forums. If I'm honest I only recently made the move to SPD a little while ago, despite riding for years, and I've ibeen using cheap and cheerful muddyfox shoes from sports direct. They seem ok, and stood up well to the South Downs Way but I don't have any benchmark to compare them too.