leodis75 Posts: 184
edited January 2012 in Commuting general
... Is it just for London commuters ?

edit:

What I mean I don't see any one from Leeds or many northern cities

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    There is a few but the southern shandy drinkers are in the main.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • islwyn
    islwyn Posts: 650
    Biggest commuting city!
  • godders1
    godders1 Posts: 750
    Lol @ London being "the south"
  • leodis75 wrote:
    ... Is it just for London commuters ?

edit:

Theres a Scottish contingent & a few from Greater Manchester area, but there's more cycling in London & more of a BR social scene in the real world amongst the London lot.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Rolf F is from Leeds area I think. But he had to come to London to have a beer with anyone else on here.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Rolf F is from Leeds area I think. But he had to come to London to have a beer with anyone else on here.

This is true! Both the Leeds and the London bit!

Leedsmjh comes from Leeds too (oddly enough) - I've been on a few rides with her and there are a few more possible non commuting types on here.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • leodis75 wrote:

Alreet!
  • I'm from oop north, Scottish Borders, but positively a southerner compared to meanredspider, a regular on here from north of Inverness.

Lots of guys on here have a commute about as opposite to London as you can get, mine is 12 miles all rural, I generally see more sheep than cars, and winter commuting means ice tyres, as the b-roads rarely get grit. I love it!

Where you from, Laandon or somewhere else, innit?
  • JonS123
    JonS123 Posts: 171
    I often browse here, been away for a while due to a house move and lack of a internet connection (and work is now a extra 3 miles and 366ft higher up to (well higher relative to my old place))