Radon bikes (vs Cube) - any info?

kiwilondon
kiwilondon Posts: 12
edited January 2012 in MTB buying advice
Hi all, in the market for a hardtail and was looking at a Cube Reaction GTC - heard Cube make good bikes for good value and would like something in Carbon (personal preference and like the qualities).

As I was searching I came across this:
http://www.bike-discount.de/shop/a46188 ... n-6-0.html

Not much info online, but spec and weight at the price doesn't seem bad - the reviews I found by the german sites are ok too..

Has anyone heard of these Black Sin 6.0's or have any info? Is it just another cheap generic Chinese frame as youd get on ebay with some fancy decals?

Or is a Cube a better bet for a little more cash.

Cheers

Comments

• You do know most frames (Road & MTB are just generic carbon frames made in china dont you?

A great example is the DeRosa R838 - This is a frame they charge £1k for, but infact can be found for £250. Does not make it a bad frame!
  • nicholasj
    nicholasj Posts: 100
    I Was aware of that - but wondering if the quality will likely be any worse than any of the big manufacturer brands?

Also, is the spec any good? I'm a roadie so not sure!

Black Sin Carbon
    Rock Shox Reba RL
    Mavic Crossride
    Formula RX 180 mm (vorne) / 160 mm (hinten)
    Race Face Evolve crank
    Shimano SLX SL-M660 Rapidfire 10-Speed shifters
    Shimano XT RD-M 773 front derailluer
    Shimano XT FD-M770 rear derailluer
    Shimano SLX CS-HG81 cassette
    Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2,25
    Race Face Evolve finishing kit
    9,9kg

Thanks in advance guys
  • dan man
    dan man Posts: 68
    have cube reaction gtc grate bike :D . get ready to ride fast ass up head down this bad boy is lite and climbs like a mountian goat :lol: .little twitchy on down hill side :? .but you cant have every thing. grate bang for your buck with cube much better kit compared to bikes in it price range :D