The 'Where's the Thursday thread gone?' thread

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
I look at the forum at 9am and nobody had posted a morning thread - something must be wrong?

Anyhow, morning Twunts :-)

Today I'm going to surf the net for a bit as it's tanking down with rain and a bit depressing here, then I'll get my gear ready for tomorrows MTB trip - provided it stops bl00dy raining.

What's everyone else doing on this fun filled day?
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Bike's in the car, so I'm off out at lunch time.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Morning

ring sting from yesterday's Thai fiery beef is an uncomfortable way to start the day that's for sure!

Just have to order two new head lights for the focus, no beam pattern and I'm blinding everyone even on dipped beam, £35 notes per new unit delivered isn't bad though, just not sure when I'm going to have time to fit them?!

Today is a meeting with chief engineer and others, hope tech memo stands up to scrutiny!

Laters taters
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Still tired, hoping for an early night. Today will feature work, gym, packing for the weekend, sleep.
    I also have to decide whether to take the jib board or the new one up north with me....hmmmm

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Kaise wrote:
    Morning

ring sting from yesterday's Thai fiery beef is an uncomfortable way to start the day that's for sure!

My advice is to eat the curry and not shove it up your rs.
  • Stevo_666
    I'm also in shock that I actually got to start a morning thread, never been up ealy enough before :-D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Happy Thursday Maggots!

Home based again today and... not doing anything productive or overly stimulating
    Quite amped by my interview tomorrow as I took a call last night in regards to rejoining my previous employer, it looks good and the office is 7 miles away from Cannock Chase, so I can get back into riding after work again :)

Anyway let me find something to pass the time today..
  • Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474
    As I recall you may be a mac user

http://mac.appstorm.net/roundups/games/ ... mac-games/

's up y'all.

Still full of pizza from gorging last night, noms.

Tons of work to do, little in the way of motivation. Meh.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Bleednig eck i've been busy this morning!
    time to sit at my desk and procastionate for a few hours.
    Had a early night last night, but as always it gets ruind by a numpty ringing me in the middle on the night! :roll:

Should hopefully be a quiet afternoon and i'll catch up on a few bits and may order some blingy bits?

'in a while Crocodile
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Hello, im off today so going to watch War Horse. Apparently its really sad.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">
  • Ransaka wrote:
    As I recall you may be a mac user

http://mac.appstorm.net/roundups/games/ ... mac-games/

Thanks for that, the Wolf simulator looks interesting, I like the "kill stuff for free" tag line in the description.
    I wonder if Liam Neeson is on the "kill options?"
    Amazing just how many LINUX games have been ported to OSX!
    Anyway, getting through Doom III for OSX, yes, it's dates but still entertaining, especially @ 2560x1440

Plus, my beloved hard disk arrived in the post today after a data swap with a friend. Got tons of music and videos to add to my library. I am entertained today!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Alright fag packets?

Today i am mostly completing VAT :p

Then playing world of warcraft later, bike ride sat, and looking at tools for frame bearings, can only find hte ARP one on chain reaction that looks suitable hmmm
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    looking at tools for frame bearings, can only find hte ARP one on chain reaction that looks suitable hmmm

This any good for you?
    http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=529
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Hello, im off today so going to watch War Horse. Apparently its really sad.
    its quite good, asnd not as girly as you might think?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    pilch wrote:
    looking at tools for frame bearings, can only find hte ARP one on chain reaction that looks suitable hmmm

This any good for you?
    http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=529

Possibly, looking at a few different ones, I'm kinda worried because some are several hundreds of pounds otehrs are affordable :s the variation is huge but no middle ground, so i'm thinking int he back of my head with the affordable ones really do teh job hmmm :s tough calls,
  • Stevo_666
    Hello, im off today so going to watch War Horse. Apparently its really sad.
    Let us know what you reckon - we went to see it before Christmas as the other half's birthday pressie and it was very good - from adults and kids point of view. And I'm not really a theatre-goer at all.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon scuttlers

been looking at more ancient railway today, now I'm off to take the chariot off to be motted, mot mot mot mot mot.

might eat crisps, or the potato thread has reminded me that my gonads are particularly full at the mo, so might deal with the task in hand first

laters
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp