Got a bit teary watching this...

Fantastic Mr Fox
Fantastic Mr Fox Posts: 848
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
<hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">

Comments

• mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    i wonder if he has a dick?.....

whitechaklat69 3 days ago

brought a tear to my eye
  • I'm sure I would, if it wasn't that I'd seen it several times before.

Also lol!
    "I want you to know that you are beautiful."

Starts showing ugly girls...
    OfficialRJLextro
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Now you see, he's got the right idea. If I was like that I like to think I'd have a sense of humour about it too. I'd fark with people all the time, like the waterslide thing.

All the people in the vid who were crying missed the point so much it's unreal.
  • Now you see, he's got the right idea. If I was like that I like to think I'd have a sense of humour about it too. I'd fark with people all the time, like the waterslide thing.

All the people in the vid who were crying missed the point so much it's unreal.

They're vrying in a happy way though, not in a sad way. That makes most of our problems so trivial.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    [CC response]Might have to chop off my arms and legs as that guy is well happier than me!
    [standard response] Good on the guy!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    bwahahahahahaha, that is fucking hillarious.

nice find.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    bwahahahahahaha, that is ******* hillarious.

nice find.
    Careful. With desert holiday coming up karma might get ya.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    If you saw him in the swimming pool you'd call him 'Bob'.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    cooldad wrote:
    bwahahahahahaha, that is ******* hillarious.

nice find.
    Careful. With desert holiday coming up karma might get ya.

sideways!!!
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    OK, he is awesome but tell me- how'd he get up on the table?
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Northwind wrote:
    OK, he is awesome but tell me- how'd he get up on the table?

My guess, he scoots a trampoline in the area and goes for gold.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    It brings me back to the vid of a girl Mrs G knows, for anyone who missed it

http://youtu.be/flYcIJbgufQ

Enjoy
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Gazlar wrote:
    It brings me back to the vid of a girl Mrs G knows, for anyone who missed it

http://youtu.be/flYcIJbgufQ

Enjoy
    ...and if you laugh at that you're a bad person :lol:

There was a bloke at our school who had no arms, just a few fingers on each shoulder and he did loads of stuff like referreing footy games etc. Everyone couldn't believe how positive and active he was, but he did admit once that it really pi$$ed him off having to get some one else to wipe his ar$e evey time he took a dump...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]