*STOLEN* Specialized S-Works Enduro SL Carbon 08 (Doncaster)

RICKTECH500
RICKTECH500 Posts: 2
edited January 2012 in MTB stolen
I had 3 Mountain Bikes stolen from my home in the Doncaster area UK 08/01/12. *One of the bikes has now been recovered by the Police (Hardrock Sport)* This is the best bike of the 3. It's a *Specialized S-Works Enduro SL FSR Carbon 2008* This bike & all it's parts are covered in Smart Water, it's Data-tagged & registered as stolen all over the UK, Ireland & Internet. These bikes were my life & I have spent a massive amount of time & money on them. if you see this bike or know anything about it's whereabouts please could you let me or South Yorkshire Police (call 101) know asap. Help stop bike thieves. Thank you, I appreciate any help.
*There is a ca$h reward for the return of the complete bike or information that leads to the return of the complete bike/s to it's owner*

The other bike still missing is a, 2001 GT Avalanche 1.0 (black, silver, red, white. small frame).

Will not let me upload a photo for some reason? Here's a description. >>>>>>
2008 Specilized S-Works Enduro SL Carbon. Bla​ck Carbon Main frame, Specialize​d 150mm rear shock, Specialize​d E150 white 150mm double crown forks, White Specilized Enduro handlebars​ with brown Specialized lock on hand grips, gold Hope bar end caps, Avid Ultimate Disc brakes with carbon levers, Sram X-O shifters, Brown leather Specialize​d Enduro seat with ti rails. Thompson lay back seat post, white DMR V12 magnesium platform pedals with titanium axles, Shimano XTR crank & XTR front mech, Sram X-O Blackbox rear mech, Roval Traverse rims with Roval/DT Swiss hubs & S-Works Eskar tyres. Elite carbon bottle cage, white & black front mud guard with Muc-off & Fox stickers.