www--bikenow--com

ara3791
ara3791 Posts: 378
edited August 2014 in Road buying advice
Hi,

As anyone any experience of www--bikenow--com on eBay. They appear to have decent deals on ultegra groupset and other items.

They have good feedback status, but I'm a little dubious due to the way their listing content appears as a blurry uploaded image and the fact that the domain name they are actively using is up for sale.

If anyones used them please let me know.

Cheers

Comments

• ara3791
    Sorry - bump...
  • Cormac
    Cormac Posts: 18
    Did you ever buy anything from www--bikenow--com in the end? Like yourself I was interested in purchasing a few items, but also have my own suspecions... Free P&P, with very keen prices. It just seems too good to be true even though they have pretty good feed back. I recently got stung buying a memory card from China on ebay & even though paypal honoured the debt it took a good few months to resolve.
  • ara3791
    Hi,

No, I never did use them. I ended up purchasing a Force groupset off one of the members on this forum.

I agree their feedback looks good but there's just something I'm not sure about.
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    Buy something off them and report back - do your consumer duty man!!! ;-)
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • Cormac
    Cormac Posts: 18
    smidsy wrote:
    Buy something off them and report back - do your consumer duty man!!! ;-)

If I do, will let you know...
  • humdinger
    humdinger Posts: 5
    I've just bought some XTR shifters from bikenow on eBay so will see what happens. I've had a response to my first email to them so looking good so far... Either way, I paid with PayPal so I'm covered...
    I'll report back either way....!
    Euan Holmes
  • I've bouight loads of stuff from them. Nearly a ful Dura-Ace groupset bit by bit.
    No problems whatsoever..... Cheapest on net by far.... :D
  • Anyone else bought from here?

Ive just paid for a set of ultegra pedals for someone thats all
  • paxington
    paxington Posts: 162
    Thought I'd bump this thread as I was thinking of buying something from these people. Anyone got any experience of buying from them ?
  • paxington
    they seem to only sell Shimano.
  • Can someone please send a link, I can't find them.
    Thanks
  • paxington
    They're on Ebay ...