Big positive to TFTuned!

The Northern Monkey
The Northern Monkey Posts: 19,174
edited January 2012 in MTB general
Never really used TFTuned before, bought a spring from them years and years ago but no servicing as yet.

Anyway, I needed a new spring for the Domains, popped them and email and got one back a day later.... Ordered the spring as advised, it turned up next day. Fitted last night and its spot on.

So, then I decided I wanted to change the rear spring, but wasn't too sure what the differences were between the Fox and Cane Creek.. So I figured I'd ask the question.

1 day later... He's got both springs side by side, weighed both, measured the length of both and given the manufacture specs and offered a bit of proper advice.
So i'll be getting a rear spring asap from TF.

Can't ask for more really, very very impressed..

Comments

• they were really good with me too when I was trying to diagnose what was wrong with my forks.....they got it spot on just from my descriptions... another big high 5 to TFtuned from me!
  • Beatmaker
    Beatmaker Posts: 1,092
    They were really speedy in delivering some parts to me for my bust Reba this week but I was disappointed that I as yet have had no response to the emailI sent them on Tuesday. Given the above comments and how quick they got the parts to me, I will give tHe benefit of the dought and assume the email got caught in their spam filter or something. Will def use again.
  • got to say they know what there doing at TF and when i order the CCDB for the bike they set it up and sent it out - it was spot on on the rebound and compression valving - i jut twesked spring preload and bingo one very rapid Spicy down hill and super controlled, now if i could only get them to do suspension for my harley LOL
    live, ride, survive

2012 Nightrod Special Race tuned
    Cotic Bfe
    SYLO
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Aye TFTuned were awesome when I had my rear shock serviced, adjusted and slightly repaired.

Additionally Mojo were equally as awesome when I had my Fox RL's serviced and upgraded to RLCs with FIT damper, wouldn't hesitate going back to either!
  • delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    same here when i was asking questions to go from a rp23 to a coil shock on my heckler.

got a dhx 4 push tuned from them in days all set up right for rider and bike...
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    yeah, they were great when i used them. sent my forks off on the monday, they'd changed the spring, replaced the blown seals and totally serviced them and i had them back on the wednesday morning!

and they called me and checked my weight, riding style etc whilst they had them on the bench servicing them, excellent service :D
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    I've had great service from them twice (TALAS services). I love the fact your forks are only away a couple of days, the guy servicing them rings you himself if there are any issues. Also found them great over the phone when asking questions about my REBAs. Will use them again.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • 1mancity2
    1mancity2 Posts: 2,355
    Same here when asking about advice on my rear shock, spot on.
    Finished, Check out my custom Giant Reign 2010
    Dirt Jumper Dmr Sidekick2