سلام
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Should have gone to Specsavers? :?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Hi there!

Can we fix it?
    Yes we can!
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Ciao, scruffy, How you doing? Long time no speak. Anything new to report? The last I heard is that it all turned a bit messy with you and that bar maid from Birmingham but it should have cleared up by now (as an aside, her boyfriend was sent sent down for 6 months for that utterly bizarre matter involving the donkey and the temporary bridges I was building on the Plain. We still can't work out he got past the sentry, but there you go. Must have been like a Ninja donkey herder. Still, Salisbury is a weird place at the best of times let alone when there is a full moon on).

Did you buy the pick up in the end or go with the 110/trailer combo? I stil think its overkill for you as a 90 will pull that boat, but if you got it at the price that they were advertising it then it's a bargain.

Any news of Chaka and his dose of the clap? Now that must have been painful, especially when they used the umbrella/Little Chaka tecnique of clearing it out. Now she was rough - I told him not to go there but head down to the girl at the chippy, but hey, what can you do......

Anyway - must dash: keep us updated on the occurences: its been far to long.
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    I told him not to go there but head down to the girl at the chippy, but hey, what can you do....

I heard if you ask that lass for 'special sauce' on your kebab meat she'll see you right!

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    McBain_v1 wrote:
    I told him not to go there but head down to the girl at the chippy, but hey, what can you do....

I heard if you ask that lass for 'special sauce' on your kebab meat she'll see you right!

I wish there was an 'I feel sick' smilie.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    They started doing deep fried battered space dockers in there but health and safety gave them a right b*llcking for not changing the oil often enough.

Anyway, I digress.

Thanks for the pm by the way (I can't reply to it - can you clear your in box when you have a mo') - nice pictures - did you use the filters that Seamus bought you or is that just the light down there? I must admit that last time I was there it was a) dark and b) a sandstorm, so I didn't see much, but that looks cool. Did he land that jump ok? Utter madness. Bet it hurt either way. She's a looker as well - good work that man. Watch out that she doesn't try and stab you like the last one did - have the scars cleared up now?

How is your sister by the way - did she finish that university course? If so, excellent stuff - she grafted hard for it. Does she still have that weird icky piercing in her foo - foo? She really shouldbn't have got that out at your mate's bah mitzvah in front of your granny and the Rabbi. Raised a chuckle though.

By the way, I bumped into The Man with No Name the other: he's taken up a job in a chicken factory supervising the cellophane machines, so he spends 12 hours a day looking at cling film and building his Pinarello. He's been signed up as an espoir that that team he was going in about so looks like we'll be getting lots of free kit and goodies. Needs to sort out his TT'ing though.

His mother is still with The Shopkeeper - he was raided by the Babylon a while ago but they found nothing but 4 empty rice sacks and about 20kgs of potatoes. They still gave him a kicking though, so was really quite deserved in the long run.

Anyway, must dash - ditches to jump into and all that.

Ciao for now

Y
  • LeicesterLad
    Yossie wrote:
    They started doing deep fried battered space dockers in there but health and safety gave them a right b*llcking for not changing the oil often enough. Anyway, I digress.

Thanks for the pm by the way (I can't reply to it - can you clear your in box when you have a mo') - nice pictures - did you use the filters that Seamus bought you or is that just the light down there? I must admit that last time I was there it was a) dark and b) a sandstorm, so I didn't see much, but that looks cool. Did he land that jump ok? Utter madness. Bet it hurt either way. She's a looker as well - good work that man. Watch out that she doesn't try and stab you like the last one did - have the scars cleared up now?

How is your sister by the way - did she finish that university course? If so, excellent stuff - she grafted hard for it. Does she still have that weird icky piercing in her foo - foo? She really shouldbn't have got that out at your mate's bah mitzvah in front of your granny and the Rabbi. Raised a chuckle though.

By the way, I bumped into The Man with No Name the other: he's taken up a job in a chicken factory supervising the cellophane machines, so he spends 12 hours a day looking at cling film and building his Pinarello. He's been signed up as an espoir that that team he was going in about so looks like we'll be getting lots of free kit and goodies. Needs to sort out his TT'ing though.

His mother is still with The Shopkeeper - he was raided by the Babylon a while ago but they found nothing but 4 empty rice sacks and about 20kgs of potatoes. They still gave him a kicking though, so was really quite deserved in the long run.

Anyway, must dash - ditches to jump into and all that.

Ciao for now

Y

FFS. :lol:
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Hey like Will like,

Where like have you like been like? I like enjoy your like posts like. Miss like you like.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Whapen blud?
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    willhub wrote:
    Hello.

Is it me you're looking for?
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • LeicesterLad
    Whapen blud?

wogwarn ya gets meh? Will, ye gettin us blad? safe man.
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    How was Masterchef? Did you win? When's it going to be on telly?
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    Is that really you? We have had so many imposters on lately. The new Nap D isn't a patch on the real one. Only time will tell.
    The older I get the faster I was
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    'Iyer.
  • Aggieboy
    Will, found you a new avatar/club shirt.............................

img_cycle_withthe_rhino.jpg
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    Aggieboy, on the other hand, is :roll:
    The older I get the faster I was
  • Aggieboy

I would post a witty reply if I had any clue what you mean.
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    Aggieboy wrote:
    I would post a witty reply if I had any clue what you mean.
    I'm glad it's not just me that didn't understand that post.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Mmmm Mmmm Mmmmm, delicious.
    meat-chunks-in-water.jpg