Useful ap

StillGoing
StillGoing Posts: 5,211
edited January 2012 in Road beginners
When I'm out cycling I'm never sure how long I'm going to be gone, which causes the wife some concerns; am I still cycling or have I been nerfed off and been left lying in a ditch somewhere? I try to guarantee a time schedule but sometimes due to fatigue I may take longer than anticipated or feeling good may decide to take a longer route mid ride. Anyway, I came across an AP for Android called Life 360 that allows you to track a mobile telephone once they accept the invitation from you. Whilst it isn't pinpoint accurate, it does show whether you're still moving by automated updates and puts you in a general area to within a hundred feet at worst so far. It's also useful for keeping track of your kids if they have the luxury of a mobile phone.

You can read about it here.

https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... mapd&hl=en
I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.

Comments

• Pru
    Pru Posts: 53
    Users who viewed this also viewed
    The Foreplay Game Full
    Lesbian Kama Sutra
    Sex Positions Guide
    Adult Sex Play

Wat?

Also, can't you do this anyway with Google Latitude?
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    Yeah Google does all that for you without a 3rd party app.

I wonder if the OP maybe just maybe has a vested interest in promoting this app?
    More problems but still living....
  • StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    What are you on about? If you look at my history you will see I've been a member here for a long time. Google Latitude does not do the functions described. I have already tested that without success. I have no connection with the AP just use it. As for the "Users also viewed" so what if some pervs viewed other APs; they have nothing to do with the one I've suggested as far as I can see. If you don't want to use it fair enough, it was a suggestion only. But do not throw disparaging remarks when they are so way off the mark.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.