Good Morning Meatbags!

cat_with_no_tail
cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning homos!

How's your day?

Just on my way out to the airport.

12hrs from now I will have a fully repaired knee. Or breast ogmentation if they mix the charts up. Either way, surgery is going to mean more fun times in my future. Gory pics will be provided ASAP, either of my leg, or that dead hooker.

If I die, don't touch my stuff!

Play nicely with the other girls and boys while I'm gone.

Laters

Comments

• DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Morning starfish lickers

^^^^ Good luck with Mac the knife!

Today is the final day (hopefully) of 5 yearly re sits exams and I can get my life back. behind with work because of it so a busy time ahead.

Time for a shower and then get on with it.

Tally ho
    Peter
  • Morning you filthy whore suckers!

Waking up has been so much more painful since the holidays. I don't think my body clock has quite forgiven me for abruptly changing it so much.
    More fun with Apple related products today. I hate them.

Good luck CWNT with the op. We know it's a sex change really, we'll start calling you Gertrude from now on.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Yes good luck Gertrude.

Today is payday, i am now skint as i have just pressed the button on the new frame! Wahooooo
    so only 6 weeks to wait untill i can buy any more bike related products as my pay date is changing :roll:

Nothing in the diary today so i will be procatinating and day dreaming :p

Onwards to caffine and bacons!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Morning all,

Worst. nights. sleep. evarrrrsssss. Our neighbor below us got home aruond 11:30, woke us up by slamming his door being drunk and signing really loud. We thought ok good, but STFU. Then he turned REALLY loud music on. Then he turned it off a few minutes later, and we got back to sleep, then he turned it on again. Banging on the door didn't get him to come to the door, so police were called. He wouldn't answer for them either, so they left and I went back to my bedroom to get abck to sleep. He turned his music back on full and loud, so I sent the wrath of pissed off Mrs. MM to do the justice. Finally got through to him he needed to STFU, and he did. Now wife and I are both feeling the effects of 4 hours sleep, and i'm in a murderous mood today.

Other than that, we have crap weather, my cats peed on the floor, and i'm not having a good day.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Ill ill and more ill - that is all!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • And good luck with the OP CWNT-
  • VWsurfbum
    And good luck with the OP Gertrude
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning scuttlers

You having the op in Liverpool CWNT? Good luck with that, I mean in the the good luck that they dont have your leg away and leave you up on bricks, obviously, and get a fake tan while youre in, they are de rigeur.

Anyway back on the mainland, day two of being taught to suck eggs today, but it beats working for a living. Still so much to do here but strangely so much is already done. |Might make a strat on measuring up the bike shed so I can get that done sooner rather than later.

Laterz
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • morning messtins.

good luck with the op CWNT....

Am tired today, spent too long building bikes last night/this morning!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Morning turdburglers,

MM - you have my sympathies, but you know the solution. Backwards-Ditch-Head; rearrange to suit.
    Gertrude - hope the op makes you the man you dreamed of being. With mahoosive knockers.

Busy busy in work today, but better that than having eff-all to do - and at least it mostly funds the bike habit.

Onwards to caffinated beverages!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All
    Back on dry land
    Happy surgery Matt
    Day of fixing bike after Cannock crudcatcher ride, play in rear wheel
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Good luck CWNT with the pen1s enlargement & DF33 with the exam

Today is work, then over to sunny Telford to meet up with some other MBA geeks - so a day of fail.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Hey chumps
    Today is again a busy day full of filing, computering, meetings and researching stuff for Mondays interview. Worked money and stuff out last night, I'm going to be £700 a month down (possibly) so I might have to think long and hard even if successful at interview. Plus the wonderful world of email has told me that the huge howies order I put in before I realised I had no money is on it's way so I'm fully tshirted and jumpered for another year.

And CWNT good luck with the operation, Mrs Spong had something similar a few years back. No more skiiing for her.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Good luck CWNT, I've got a bunch of mates that have had similar knee ops (ACL tears mostly though) and many of them are back to normal - boarding, biking etc.

'ning 'tards
    Got a small pay rise yesterday, nothing to write home about but I wasn't expecting one and it's back dated to August so that'll be nice when it comes through my pay packet.
    Just realised I've spent my food budget for the month and have to get through the next 10 days without buying any food. Going to have to stop buying MrF beer for when he's down here.
    Today is all the joys of work (yawn) followed by dinner at a friends.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    MeatBalls and Mash for lunch today.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Clank wrote:
    Morning turdburglers,

MM - you have my sympathies, but you know the solution. Backwards-Ditch-Head; rearrange to suit.
    Gertrude - hope the op makes you the man you dreamed of being. With mahoosive knockers.

Busy busy in work today, but better that than having eff-all to do - and at least it mostly funds the bike habit.

Onwards to caffinated beverages!

Many thanks. Just when i thought this day couldn't get any worse, I got a call a while ago from my wife saying she has crashed her work car. I swear I could kill the guy underneath us right now. I'll dig him a nice ditch in the mountains near us.
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    MM you still at home?

if so why are you letting annoying neighbour have a lie in :D

gwan you know you want to :D

good luck CWNT 38DD if you cant ride you can stay at home in the shower all day
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    edited January 2012
    Greetings Maggots,

Today I am demotivated. Probably just knackered. Anyway the joys of working from home allows me to sleep at my desk

CWNT a;; the best for the procedure today, expect to see you in the saddle soon
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,713
    Good luck CWNT, make sure you get plenty of tramadol or something like that for afterwards. Worst bit when I had my op was the morning after when the anaethsetic had worn off and they would only give me paracetamol !

Legs ache from yesterday's ride but no more bike till Thursday for me. Today will be boring as I'm doing my tax return, no idea how long it will take :-( Then need to sort out the printer which if fubarred and do some more admin crap. How exciting :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Death feels better than me.

Having your 'third' leg amputated then CWNT? Then the manboob enlargement?
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • mak3m wrote:
    MM you still at home?

if so why are you letting annoying neighbour have a lie in :D

gwan you know you want to :D

good luck CWNT 38DD if you cant ride you can stay at home in the shower all day

Believe me, mr Drunkey got a very nice wake up call of me jumping up and down wearing steel plated boots in the room above his bedroom, followed by my wife banging on his door at 6:15 am saying if he pulls another stunt like that at 12am and then has the nerve to say something again, the police will get involved. The look on his face when he answered the door said it all, not very nice being woken up from your slumber is it?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni. Meh. Sleepy. In pain. I'm hungry.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,713
    Fark Fark and double fark. Just done my tax return online and I owe a shit load of money by the end of this month - I knew I'd have something extra to pay but it came in some way over what I expected :-( There must be a mistake somewhere...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thanks for the best wishes guys, much appreciated.

Well, 2 grafts, couple of bone tunnels, 35 staples and a hand full of internal stitches later and I am now a Cat With a mended knee.

Woke up a couple of hours ago, 5hrs under altogether. My eyes are still rolling about in my head a bit, but it''s settling.

Hooked up to a lovely morphine drip with one of the clicky button delivery system thingys so right now, life is orsums!

Heading home tomorrow afternoon.
  • VWsurfbum
    can you sneek some of that morphine out?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • hehehe, no, but they've given me some blood thinners that I need to inject myself with, and a bright yellow sharps bin, so I can send the wife up to the chemist in a couple of weeks looking like a full on smackhead. Which will be funny.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    hope it heals quickly mate! what did you go for? girth or length?

need to get up ten minutes earlier so i can write about the day to come and not the day i have had!

no bacons were had, some pedalling, stacks of meh!

simples
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • CWNT - glad it worked and hope that they did not shag you too much - 5 hours is a long queue though! Take it easy and get well soon - I had one of these and it worked out fine.
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    glad all went well CWNT :)

anyhoo brb got a couple hours left for more drinking and getting a new mix tape ready for MM, should of heard him and his mrs last night hammering away on the ceiling bang in time with my tunes
  • mak3m wrote:
    glad all went well CWNT :)

anyhoo brb got a couple hours left for more drinking and getting a new mix tape ready for MM, should have heard him and his mrs last night hammering away on the ceiling bang in time with my tunes

As long as it is full of filthy, dirty, skanky, creepy basslines, i'm all over it!