5 bikes stolen :(

robt350
robt350 Posts: 6
edited April 2012 in Road stolen
Please be on the lookout for my bikes that were stolen from my shed in the Bishop's Stortford area on 4th January.
These bikes were stolen along with a mountain bike mentioned in the MTB stolen forum.

Cervelo P2C (56cm, white, red and black) with Zipp 606 wheels (404 front and 808 rear), Campag Record 10 groupset (rear mech, front mech, crank, cassette, bar end shifters, brakes), Bontrager XXX lite aero bars (white with red bar tape), Fizik Arione Tri saddle (silver) with Cervelo seat post

Pinarello Surprise (56cm, blue, red and black) with Campag Zonda wheels, Campag Chorus 10 groupset (rear mech, front mech, compact carbon crank, cassette, brakes, levers), ITM stem and bars (with red hoods and red bar tape), ITM stem with Sella Italia saddle (blue)

Condor Pista EOM fixed wheel bike (56 cm, yellow with blue decals), Miche crank, Campag Centaur brakes and levers, anodised black Mavic open pro wheels, Campag Record seatpost with Fizik saddle

Bianchi Nirone (womens, 51cm, traditional celeste colour) with Campag Centaur groupset (brakes, crank, front mech, rear mech)

They also took an Campag Chorus 10 groupset and Specialized S-works helmet (red).

There are plenty of unique features/marks on these bikes so I'm pretty confident in determining whether they're mine or not. Please PM me if you come across any of the bikes/parts fitting these descriptions.

Will post some photos soon.

Comments

• Hi, I too had bikes stolen from my shed in Cambridge. I Have posted on the forum too. I was wondering if you ever got them back and if so how? Thank you.
  • robt350
    robt350 Posts: 6
    Hi, nope, never got them back unfortunately. I'm still on the look out on forums, ebay though.
  • keydon
    keydon Posts: 144
    The Bianchi, did it have Ambrosia wheels and Shimano pedals, I was under pressure because they were in the shop and I was busy photographing it outside, I have the pictures and video but I can't send at the moment, this computer is old and my laptop is not connecting to internet, the one I saw was being ridden by a noncycling fat guy very slow, there was also a bianchi bottle in the holder!!