confused.com boob-bounce

SimonAH
SimonAH Posts: 3,730
edited January 2012 in Commuting chat
Terrible ads, stick figure animation, yet they draw in boob-bounce on the female figures to a level that my daughter dissolves into fits of giggles?
FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Comments

• NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    I too find those adverts slightly disturbing. Any sensible persons knows your average stick thin bird hasn't got any boobs anyway :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Is that the one where she pulls a microphone stand out of her ladybits?
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    NGale wrote:
    I too find those adverts slightly disturbing. Any sensible persons knows your average stick thin bird hasn't got any boobs anyway :lol:
    Dunno about that. As a teen I went to a few aerobic classes and everytime the stick thin female instructor bounced I thought she was going to give herself a couple of black eyes.
  • suzyb wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    Dunno about that. As a teen I went to a few aerobic classes and everytime the stick thin female instructor bounced I thought she was going to give herself a couple of black eyes.

the water aerobics instructor, is like that, though she is all plastic boobs and fake tan so it's a look, but not a good one!
  • cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    Its almost as disturbing as the new swiftcover ad. :(
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Obviously drawn by a sad geek with a boob fixation and a fantasy about women hitchhiking in bikinis