cough splutter flemday Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning semen chunks

was planning to go for a bike ride this morning but the throat is dryer than a cactus up a badgers arse :x

I probably still will.

Might catch some of the manchester derby via sky go as well.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• A surprise drinking session has left me feeling shattered this morning.
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    Plenty of DIY to do today, as well as lunch with the family coming over.

Might get a chance for a fork strip down later. Probably no riding though, which sucks.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    I'm still full of a cold that I thought I was over on friday and haven't had my bike out this year, today I will be mostly wrapping myself up in a blanket on the sofa!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Need to get my arse in gear and study to understand wacc (with no limes). Also been given a massive list of jobs to do by the current wife. Something will have to give and I bet it's house type jobs
  • I had a couple of weeks off before xmas with a cough, that went and yesteday started with the signs of a head cold, so I will walk down to the cafe and see the club off :(
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,713
    Morning Mongs,

Boring day ahead as we're off to the brother in law's house for lunch, at least the booze will be free and his daughters (both legal :-)) are quite tidy. Also he has Sky so I might be able to watch a bit of the FA Cup games that are on, the City/United punch up is bound to be good.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning, moved properly yesterday, but hadn't got room in the car for my telly, so back for one last night in wolves last night. Back to Cardiff this afternoon.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Word up fools, off out on the bike in about an our, big win!
    No alcohol this weekend and l coupled with healthy eating this week I am feeling pretty awesomes!

You'll have a job, it's on itv1 so not on sky go!
  • Morning you bunch of uphill gardeners!

Last night, I got laid.

Today is a good day.

That is all.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Last night, I got laid.

i hope he used a condom.

Afternoon cunts

one of my brake levers has decided to start leaking, might buy some new ones.

just about to watch the fa cup, i really really hope manchester win.
  • Nah, that wouldn't be as fun then. Russian Roulette, the Freddy Mercury way :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Greetings Maggots,

Farked today after my winful day in London yesterday. Man it was a busy one, taking my son's stepsister and friends around London. I put the kids on the tube en route to Heathrow then went to meet up with some I haven't seen for many years. Left Camden, back to Euston and got the 22h20 train back home. All in a good, but expensive day.

Last night, I got laid.

Let me guess, you disguised yourself as a floor tile and hid in a construction site?
  • Last night, I got laid.

That glory hole finally paid off then.

Afternoon homos

Taking it easy today, that is all.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Kaise wrote:
    Word up fools, off out on the bike in about an our, big win!
    No alcohol this weekend and l coupled with healthy eating this week I am feeling pretty awesomes!

You'll have a job, it's on itv1 so not on sky go!

managed to catch the second half
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Let me guess, you disguised yourself as a floor tile and hid in a construction site?
    That glory hole finally paid off then.
    Just because these worked for you guys, doesn't mean I have to copy you ;)

Though I will, as it will probably get me more action! :lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • WTF is with the price of MTB DVDs?

Wanted to order a few to watch while I'm laid up in bed after my operation, £20 for life cycles, 3 minute gaps, Freecaster 2011 DVD, etc. It's even £16 for bIoody roam.

Fkn clownshoes. :roll:
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    I'm still full of a cold that I thought I was over on friday and haven't had my bike out this year, today I will be mostly wrapping myself up in a blanket on the sofa!

Successfully stayed in my PJ's until about 3pm, had a shower and returned to the sofa in sweat pants and hoody looking like a chav but warm as fook! It feels like this blasted man-flu has finally gone but I'm not holding my hopes up.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,713
    Last night, I got laid.
    Looks like my 'most useless' nomination goes to MM instead. :-)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    WTF is with the price of MTB DVDs?

Wanted to order a few to watch while I'm laid up in bed after my operation, £20 for life cycles, 3 minute gaps, Freecaster 2011 DVD, etc. It's even £16 for bIoody roam.

Fkn clownshoes. :roll:

Try itunes there are a load of bargains to be found and quick too.

Other than passing on info I am preparing to head back to the Motherland tomorrow for a couple of weeks dossing before work beckons.

anyone fancy a ride out in the peaks?
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084

Last night, I got laid.

I didn't even know you had been arrested?

Finally, I am at home in Cardiff almost 2 weeks after moving in, and I'm already loving it. Popped to the Fino Lounge for lunch because I couldn't park by the Juno and then had a big feck off turkish for tea. Tommorrow is the first day of my new job, and the first day of seeing how useless I actually am. 3 weeks left until I move my bikes in (got to rebuild the bike shed first)

Time for a housewarming wank methinks
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp